Chapter12:Not forever

MAL'S POV

Sometimes i think, that Ben doesn't care or love me anymore But i know i was wrong. He hates it when i think that way, But sometimes i can't help myself. There are days i felt like he deserve a someone much better than me, i was never there the way he was there for me. Sometimes i feel sorry that he fell inlove with me. But he made me thought my thoughts were wrong but. After he got an asistant something was off.

It was a lovely morning in Auradon, everything was so normal and fine.

"Hey E"

"Hey M, whatcha doing?"

"Nothing as the same everday"

"I have a question"

"What is it?"

"When was, the last time you have seen Ben"

"Can't remember"

"Ok well, let's head to class"

"Yeah"

I was wondering why Evie ask me that question, yeah i can't remember the last time i saw him but as far as i know he texted me. Last night his text was "Hey Mal, i know you might be asleep but just wanna tell you that next week i'm all yours, goodnight Love you!

That's what he said but. What does he mean by 'i'm all yours next week' well maybe date, or hangout. Not sure.
_____________________________

Some people say " Love is not forever. The person you love you can loose him/her easily" I love Ben so much but for thousands of girls really wanting for us to break up and keep stalking his social accounts waiting for him to confirm our break up well thats not gonna happen as long as i'm breathing

BEN'S. POV

"Thank you Angela" I said

"Your welcome sire"

"Oh, which reminds me is my schedule next week clear?"

"Yes, no meetings or work"

"Thank you"

"Hi Ben" As i saw Mal opened the door

"Hey!" i stood up and greeted her by a hug.

"What are you doing here?" i ask

"Well i came to ask, what do you mean by you're text last night?"

"Oh, well i have now an asistant so i have help now to my work, and Next week i'm all free to hangout with you and yours"

"Really?!"

"Yes"

She jumped in excitement and hug me, it makes me happy to see her this happy of she's happy then i'm happy.

Weeks later

MAL'S POV

I was just sitting in my bed while waiting for Ben. I look at the time, he said that 6:00 but its already 7:00 its been an hour. Where could that man be?

I was still waiting then Ben suddenly called.

Mal-normal
Ben- italics bold

"Hey Mal, i'm so sorry i thought i was free today"

"No its ok"

"You sure?"

"Yes"

"Ok well bye love you, maybe soon"

Yeah, bye!"

I pretented to be ok about it but. After hearing those words i crashed to the Bed. I felt like i wanna scream. He made me wait, i thought that he was really gonna hangout with me but i was wrong. I started to cry salty tears stream down my face i look at my phone it was 7:25 pm i cleaned my self and tried to go to bed. But i can't.

____________________________

The next day

"Mal, please talk to me" Ben pleaded from outside of the 300 yr old door.

"No, Ben just go away. Your gonna make another promise but like last time alot of work as usual!! " Mal cried behind the door ( from inside) "I asked your Mom what are you doing that day, and you know what answer i got? "

                FLASHBACK

"Hey Belle, i'm just gonna asked will Ben gonna be caught up from his work? "

Asked Mal to her boyfriends mother.

"What work? Its Ben's day off, i thought you guys where on a date." answer Belle.