Chapter 5

After a few minutes, Soobin walks out of the shower room and heads to a red haired man that's patiently waiting outside with a smile on his face as if he won the lottery.

"Hey" Soobin said as he approached the other.

"H-hey" Yeonjun stuttered looking at the freshly showered Soobin with still wet hair that suits the other well.

"Let's get this over with" Soobin says then starts walking.

"Okay" Yeonjun replied, trying to catch up to the younger smiling even though feeling dejected because the other still hates him.

------

At the nearby café, everything is awkward.

Yeonjun is drinking his iced latte, silently staring at Soobin who is sitting across from him.

And Soobin is drinking his own beverage while scrolling on twitter, not even bothering to converse with the older.

After a few minutes of silence, Yeonjun decided to speak up.

"So... how was the tryouts? "

"I passed so..." Soobin replied indifferently while still looking at his phone.

"Yes... yes you did." Yeonjun replied with a smile on his face.

"Um listen hyung? I gotta go" Soobin says, getting up from sitting and starting to walk for the door.

"Hey! I can walk you home if you want" Yeonjun half yelled to the other making the younger stop for a second.

*shutter sound*

"I-I'd rather not" The younger stutter a bit as he hears a sound like someone's taking their picture but he ignored it and continued walking out the door and the café. Leaving a very flustered Yeonjun.

"Did we just have our first date?" Yeonjun thought to himself which made him smile even more.

------

As he closes the door of the café behind him, his phone dings that indicates that someone texted him.

But he brushed it off and continued to walk home as it's already late and the last bus was an hour ago. Yes, they stayed at the café in silence for a long ass time without them conversing one bit

As Soobin plunges on his bed, he opens his phone to see the text message he received earlier.

He is so shocked to see what he received.

A picture of him and Yeonjun earlier. With a message below the picture "You look cute, but you'll look cuter if you're with me"

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Who's this? I don't give away my number to anybody except to Emily and my family" Soobin thought.

He didn't think twice and blocked the number.

------

Chapter 5 :33333 it's a bit short hihi. Please Vote and Comment if you like, it helps me get motivated in writing this :3        -   author