Chapter 4

The next day inside the auditorium where the auditions for the Campus Idol Camp is currently on-going.

"Yeonjun-ah! Stop spacing out and focus on the auditions! We don't have all day to finish this."

Beomgyu yelled to his friend that is clearly physically present but his mind is at the Badminton court nearby.

Yeonjun snaps back and just nods to his friend signaling to continue the auditions.

"0010" Beomgyu yelled to the crowd.

Someone raised a hand and yelled "Here".

"Okay please come to the front. Say your name, year and department " Yeonjun said.

"Hello, my name is Heeseung and I'm a freshman in College of Arts and Sciences"

And the auditions continued.

------

After everyone was done auditioning, they head out of the auditorium and without even noticing, he is in front of the Badminton court.

Yeonjun looks inside the court to see Soobin playing with one of the seniors.

"Ah yes, he has re-tryouts today. Should I cheer for him?" Yeonjun thought.

"No Yeonjun! You cheered for him last time and where did that take him? He lost the game. So just silently cheer for him, watch him play and wait for the results!" He scolds himself feeling dejected when remembering the events that happened yesterday.

"Wow! Soobin really knows how to play! He's awesome!" Beomgyu couldn't help but say while the two watched the game unfold.

"Yeah" Yeonjun agreed, still not looking away from the blue haired boy playing his heart out. You can clearly see the passion he has in playing the sport.

After a few minutes, the game finished.

"We knew you're good but we didn't expect that you're THAT good!" Vince, Soobin's senior in the badminton club and his opponent in the tryouts said while still catching his breath.

"Thanks Hyung" Soobin slightly bows as he too catches his breath.

"You're good too Hyung" Soobin added.

"Wow Soobin, you did excellent! You passed the tryouts!" Emily announced to the two while handing each a bottle of water.

"Thanks Emily! Thanks Hyungs!" Soobin bowed to everyone before walking to the shower room.

As he was walking, Yeonjun suddenly appeared again, stopping him from walking further.

"Please Yeonjun, I don't want to ruin my mood." Soobin said as he coldly stared at the older.

"Please hear me out Soobin!" Yeonjun pleaded. He tries to hold the other's hand but Soobin quickly retrieves his hand back causing the older to feel more dejected.

"What is it?" Soobin replied indifferently, looking nowhere just not the red haired guy in front of him.

"Please go with me to the café nearby, as a sorry for yesterday and celebration for your tryouts earlier." Yeonjun offered to the blue haired with hopeful eyes.

Soobin hesitated for a minute and said "Okay, wait for me here."

"YES! Okay, I'll wait here." Yeonjun exclaimed while jumping in excitement.

"Lucky for me, I'm a sucker for coffee." Soobin smiled and thought to himself while entering the shower room.

------

After a few minutes, Soobin walks out of the shower room and heads to a red haired man that's patiently waiting outside with a smile on his face as if he won the lottery.

"Hey" Soobin said with a shy smile as he approached the other.

"H-hey" Yeonjun stuttered looking at the freshly showered Soobin with still wet hair that suits the other well.

"Let's get this over with" Soobin says then starts walking.

"Okay" Yeonjun replied, trying to catch up to the younger smiling even though feeling dejected because the other still hates him.

------

STREAM THE CHAOS CHAPTER: FREEZE and OX1 : LOVESONG !!!!

Soooo Chapter 4.... what are your thoughts???? 

And shameless plug alert hihi

I have another story here and I'll appreciate it if you guys also read it, it's not an au tho. The title is MANIAC, Don't worry, it's not literally about a maniac, read the story to find out ;D

Description: As Naic suppress his feelings for his best friend, Main, how will he handle it when he is slapped by reality?