Chapter 1

Moving to a new city is hard.

New environment, new atmosphere to get used to and new sets of diverse people to interact with.

But, it's harder to move to a new school or university.

For a number of years, you will closely interact with students that have different and unique personalities, pressure to do good academically and overwhelming stress that comes from profs with unmeasurable high standards for their students.

Choi Soobin, a freshman, is no exception to that.

He walks the corridors of his new university.

"My old university is nothing compared to this!" he can't help thought about while admiring the walls covered with posters of different clubs that has new openings for freshmen like him

Soobin walks the corridors trying to find the poster of a specific club that he wants to join so bad since he is the star player from his former university.

After a few minutes, he founds what he is looking for. The Badminton Club poster.

He gets a form that is attached to the poster and places it inside his bag "I'll fill this up later in class." He thought.

While finding his first class, he turns to a corridor and sees a beautifully made poster.

"Campus Idol Superstar. If you have what it takes to be the campus's next idol, sign up and audition now!" the poster said with bright colors and fun fonts like someone cut letters from magazines and pasted it all together to form words.

"Hmmm a little cheesy for an idol search poster" Soobin thought in his mind not daring to voice out his opinion in fear of offending the one who made the poster if he or she is accidentally in the area.

When Soobin turns to walk away from the poster, he accidentally bumps into someone who is, apparently, also looking at the poster.

Soobin fell on his butt with a loud thud. He lowers his head in embarrassment while massaging his butt to try and ease the sharp pain.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Let me help you" Soobin looks up to the one who he bumped into.

When he looks up from the ground, he sees a handsome man holding his arm out to him, offering him support.

"No, it's okay." Soobin brushes dirt from his pants while trying to stand by himself, not grabbing the other's waiting hand.

Soobin flashes a shy smile to the other and walks away.

"What an eventful first day. Keep it together Soobin" he thought to himself.

When he turned a corner, he heard running and heavy breathing and felt a light tap on his shoulders.

He looks at the one who tapped him and was shocked to see the man who he bumped into earlier

"Hi, I'm Choi Yeonjun."

Soobin got confused. "Why is he telling me his name?" he thought.

"Umm Soobin" Soobin stutters. He is so distracted with the other's good looks, piercing eyes and over all idol vibes.

After a few minutes of zoning out, Soobin realizes that he stared to long on Yeonjun and shyly turns around and walks faster away from the other living Yeonjun confused and shy at the same time.

"Soobin... Cute name matches the cute face" Yeonjun thought while giving his signature smile that leaves every girl and boys run for their money.

-----

Helloooooo I hope you all like the first chapter!!!!! i'm soooo sorry for any mistakes :((( this is my first au soooo please be gentle<3 Please do vote and/or comment. - author