Chapter 13: It's Fine

A sweat droped on the floor after Iwaizumi-kun moved closer with an analytical look making him gulp hard. To his surprise, Iwaizumi ruffled The omega's hair making everyone confused. Well Hinata was the most affected by it. He didn't expect the hot ace of Aoba Josai to ruffle his hair.

What's with me gaining attention from other team's aces?

"So it is really you eh? Shou. " Iwaizumi-kun says earning a thunderous "Ehhh!!!" From everyone including Hinata. His jaw dropped 6 inches below the ground by this revelation. He did not expect Iwaizumi to be one of his old childhood friends of all people.

"We m-met before?" He asked stuttering and Iwaizumi frowned.

"Yes. When i was like 7-8 years old that time when i moved to my grandparent's house for a vacation. You're obviously that small child playing with me on the tree house. Although i didn't expect it to be you." He explains in pure seriousness and Hinata couldn't agree but nod. To him, it was a bit scary but the lightness on his tone made him want to trust the alpha unlike Ushijima who sounded like he would kill anyone in sight. He tries to remember just a tiny fraction of his memories with Iwaizumi but he miserably failed.

"Well uhm, Nice to meet you again Iwaizumi-kun." He says scratching the back of his neck.

"Hmmm. You called me Zumi-kun earlier what's changing now Shou?" Iwaizumi half serious, half teasing.

"That's unfair Iwa-chan how come chibi-chan gets a cute nickname but not me?" Oikawa dramatically whines on the side. Hinata cursed to himself that he forgot there are also people around him watching their every move.

"Shut it Shittykawa! You dumb for your own sake." Iwaizumi barks at the other omega.

"Meanie Iwa-chan." Strikes Oikawa. But Iwaizumi ignored him and instead looks directly at Hinata waiting for an answer.

"I- Uhm- Zumi-kun sound childish so what about Haji-kun?" Offers Hinata and Iwaizumi smiled once more and ruffled his hair more. Hinata now remembered Iwaizumi but only a chunk. He remembers the three house Iwaizumi's dad made near the forest that they used to play. Toshi on the other hand grew jealous of the other alpha so he built himself a tree house for Shou and him to play.

"Sure Shou. Come on Shittykawa! Let's  leave the crows alone." He says dragging A confused Oikawa with him. Leaving all dumbfounded crows alone once more.

"HEY IWA-CAN I WANT TO GO KARAOKE WITH THE-"

"SHUT IT!"

"Well Shoyo, can you explain what happened just now?" In Hinata's fear, he was now interviewed by no other than Nishinoya. He whinced upon seeing the rest of the crows grinning menacingly at him.

"Well-" it's going to be a long day for sure. He started to explain everything.

"Hm I'm not going to be surprised if another ace from another school talks to Hinata and goes buddy-buddy." Ennoshita states making Hinata's sweat drops again.

"So there's more?!" Asked Tadashi.

"You'll never know. Honestly guys I don't even know we're childhood friends until i realized it just now." Hinata argues rapidly earning a few chuckles.

"Well let's drop it out for now and let's go enjoy." Daichi announced and everyone cheers. Especially Hinata as he officially survived the hot seat.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Everything else goes fun for Karasuno. They played a lot of arcade and bought a lot of food and clothes. It's 4 pm and all of them now saying goodbye at each other.

"Bye everyone!" Hinata yells waving goodbye at them. Everyone else waves goodbye as well. All left on the entrance was Hinata and Kageyama. Hinata wants to buy more suppressants and scent blockers on the drug store so Kageyama accompanied him.

"You know, I could smell Ushiwaka's scent on you." Kageyama says pinching his nose and Hinata elbowed him.

"I hate that stupid pervert." Hinata

Although they did not expect to bump into Seijoh's volleyball team alumni.

"Yo Chibi-chan!" Oikawa waves again. Iwaizumi was at his side who only send Hinata a nod. Kageyama stiffened on his hold although it only last a second.

"Grand King! Haji-kun!" Hinata cheers and bounced and Kageyama reluctantly says hello to the other omega. Iwaizumi then smiles at the omega in reply.

"Shou, what brings the two of you here?" Iwaizumi then asks.

"Uhm Haji-kun I'd be buying myself some suppressants and scent blockers and Kageyama accompanied me up." Hinata nervously says without stuttering while rubbing the back of his neck. Kageyama remained neutral staring at Oikawa.

"Is that so Shou? Well we should be going bye." Says Iwaizumi with a smile printed in his face. Meanwhile when Iwaizumi tried to pull Oikawa and they walked away. Mysteriously, Oikawa and Kageyama remained silent the whole conversation. Well both are staring at each other until Oikawa proceeds to walk away waving goodby to the Karasuno Duo. But before he could go away, Kageyama snapped from where he was standing and jumped into Oikawa. A reach scent of an angry, rushing waterfalls envades the area and some omega's around them clamps their noses from the strong scent including Hinata.

"Shit-!" Iwaizumi cursed as he tried to approach Oikawa but Kageyama growled and and held Oikawa protectively around him.

"Tobio get off me-" Oikawa struggles but Kageyama ignored him instead pulled him in an alley. Dragged Oikawa to be exact.

"Haji-kun Kageyama is on his rut! Let's follow him before he could do something to Oikawa-san." Hinata recomends and in a flash Iwaizumi blinked his was to the two with Hinata following him. Although Hinata pinched his nose on the way not risking himself from triggering his heat.

"You're my mate! Mine and only mine!" The two of them panicked upon hearing Kageyama's howl and by this time Iwaizumi was panicking.

"Oikawa.. oh shit!"
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Notes: Sorry for the typos and grammar. Hihi.

Honestly everyone. Im having trouble with my studies so i stopped updating for 3 weeks? I'm extremely sorry.

Anyways thanks for those who vote and stayed with this fic. Happy 1k reads!!! I'm so happy.

Normally this chap should be longer but since i have to update, I chose to cut it instead. And I'm writing using my phone so typos gets frequent.

And can i ask a question?? If you dsecondont mind of course.
-First, would you like me to continue this fic?
-second, should this fic remain pg13 or should i make this pg18?
-third is do you like reading this fic??

That's all. Thank you all!! Don't forget to vote, comment and Follow hihi. :D