Chapter 7 : The Fight (recognition)

Hinata feels the swarm of emotions in his head. He feel nervous, happy and excited since one more win and they'll qualify for spring nationals. He also feel doubt, scared and anxious because their last enemy is Shiratorizawa in which Ushiwaka was the captain and one of the most valuable person in volleyball because of his power. He also knows that he was his childhood friend / fiancée making it more difficult for him to participate well.

But there's one thing that he knows right now. Shiratorizawa is going down. The crows will win and they'll be the one to participate in the nationals. But...

"I-i ne-need t-to go to t-the bathroom." Nausea clings to him so bad that he doubt that he'll be performing his best right now. The fellow crows also feel nauseous except for those who're more calm.

Though it all stopped after He sensed Shiratorizawa heading in. All eyes focused on the door and not a second later, opens revealing eagles . He and Kageyama stood up seriously and those lines their captain said rings to their mind and all the nervousness vanished, only despair was left.

The captain of Shiratorizawa starred at the red haired omega first with a serious expression. The omega was surely confused but otherwise choose to ignore it and continued their warm up.

By the start, each team's starters are all announced and now the first set has started. Hinata feels overwhelmed of the unstoppable force Ushijima releases. He felt frustrated of him receiving their quick like it was nothing.

But he couldn't stop himself to be amazed by this. He's fighting one of the top three in Japan and he can't wait to beat him up. He didn't care about their past. The present is here so he'll go for the nationals!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The first set was done in favor of Shiratorizawa. He couldn't help but watch the tiny red haired omega. Before, he was excited as the omega learns how to get the ball from him before yet he only showed clumsy acts and he hates it. His mate's abilities and confidence are all baseless. And those are what he hated the most.

"Wakatoshi-kun hihi, it's rare to see you having interest in someone especially on chibi there." Tendou mocks as he was totally oblivious that Shou was his destined mate. He  slowly faced his team and explains.

"No, I hated him. I hate his baseless conference." He explains and others stayed dumbfounded. Tendou on the other hand, smirks wider than before.

"That's even more interesting!" He said and He chooses to ignore what he said. Instead, he stole a glance at the kid. He seemed to remember what he saw earlier in his dreams. It's the third dream of him with the younger Him and Hinata. They used to play a lot before and he remembers everything now.

"I swore that when I found Shou again, he won't let go and he'll stay with me forever."

Those are the last lines he said before he loss his memories. He loss his emotions. Right now, he could feel the swarm of emotions, trying to get out of the cage eagerly. He sometimes feel happy but mostly sad because he could still feel the loneliness from being away from his mate. All his life, only Shou accepted him as his friend because the others feels imitated by him.

The whistle blows startles him away from his clouded thoughts. He walked in and prepared for another fight. A killer serve is what he should start.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The second set becomes one of their loss. The crows manage to win this fight, but it's nothing. They're all strong and no one can beat us. Not even these crows. Not even Shou. His team walkes to the other side, changing court with the crows and by random chance, him and his team cross pass each other. He stoped on his track and faced him.

"Your technique and skills are all clumsy Shou!" He then continued walking not realizing the word slipped out his mouth. Though he saw the omega freeze for second.

"Boke, Hinata get here fast!" A voice said coming from the crows. Kageyama Tobio if he remembers. Somehow he felt irritation from his words. He glared as why he calls his mate a dumbass.

"So you remembered?" Shou asked looking down. Ushijima twitched before facing his mate again.

"Yes, I remember everything now Shou. And i still remember how you exactly walked away from me." He said in a serious voice. It was unfortunately a bit loud and everyone near heared it. Both crows and eagles heared it.

"Wait, what?.. Shou?!" The bald spiker asked in curiosity. "Hey Ushiwaka! What business do you have with our kohai?!" He added showing an imitating face.

The other crows also glares at him and shot a look at Shou protectively. Shou only gave them a look and the whistle blows starting the game, although the glares coming his way never stops.

"Shou huh?" Tendou asked teasingly and the others only dared to show curiosity but never said anything. What's best was to ignore the stares and win this game. He should pay more attention to the match, not towards his teammates and a certain Red haired omega who seems to fly everytime he jumps.

But apparently he ended upgetting jealous over the blue eyed alpha everytime they interact. Kageyama was touching his mate freely and he didn't concent someone to touch his omega. He got so stressed that he goes 120% everytime he had the ball to smash.

Shou, please stay with me again...
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
That's the end :P . Its only 850+ words gomenasai. Huhuhu.

Imma go hug math and geometry 4 now. Anyways have a good day and enjoy huhuhu. Enjoy this chap UwU

Notes though: Plot is incomplete rn so I'd  go mak something ok? Enjoy reading shh.....