Chapter 6: Birthday

ANDY’S POV

                Three weeks later, after Essie stayed over at my house again, I woke up really early. Essie was curled up next to me. I carefully slipped out of the bed, walked out of the room and closed the door. I was headed downstairs to make her breakfast. Chocolate pancakes with orange juice and fresh fruit. I got of all of the shit I needed and put it in a bowl. Once I was done making about 15 pancakes, I cut up some strawberry, pineapple, grapes, and cantaloupe. I organized it on a plate and put a heart shaped design of whipped cream on the pancakes.

                Once I got up the stairs, I heard her turning in the bed. I slowly opened the door and walked to the bed. I set the plates on what was supposed to be my spot and whispered her name. She batted her eyes a couple of times and finally was awake.

        "Surprise! Happy Birthday!" I said

        "Oh, you remembered! Thanks so much, babe!" I said, surprised.

        "I have some gifts for you but the first one is this breakfast, and the biggest one is coming after you eat." I explained.

        She ate pretty quickly, and I took the dishes downstairs to the sink. When I came back to her, she was laying down, looking at me when I entered. I walked over to her and kissed her on the lips. It was a vigourous but sexy kiss. I slipped my tongue in her mouth and caressed her tongue. She once told me that she loved when I kissed her like this, so I only did it on special occasions. 

ESSIE'S POV

        I can't believe Andyt remembered my birthday! He even made me freaking breakfast! He also gave me one of those cute kisses that I love. After I he kissed me he told me to put some clothes on and pack a bag of clothes. I got out my black duffle and packed a 2 pairs of Daisy Dukes, 2 BVB tank tops, my leather jacket, and toilettries. Where was he taking me?