Chapter 3

"Do you understand that we can't be together?" I slowly said with hurt in my voice

        He turned toward the door then back to me and looked me deep in the eye. I broke the stare by looking down to the floor and pressing myself against him, wrapping my arms around his torso. He was so warm and conforting! He then rested his chin against the top of my head. I slipped my hands to the front of him, then up and around to the back of his neck. I pulled his lips to mine once again. Once we pulled away, he saw that the look on my face meant that I didn't care that we were not aloud to be together and that I wanted him so bad!

        "Will you do me a favor?" He whispered.

        "Anything for you!" I said holding him in my arms and looking deep into him.

        "I want you to stay in here with me every day for the rest of the time I'm here. I'll write you an excuse slip every day. I was also wondering if you could meet up with me after school." he said

        "I would love to!" I said. 

        So it looked like we had the rest of the day to ourselves. He went over and sat at the desk and I followed, sitting on his lap with one leg on each side of him. He pressed his lips against mine. We had a tongue war and we won, as expected. My hands were on his neck and his were resting on my hips. Every time I moaned, He slipped them a little farther down. I scooted farther up on his lap only to be picked up and set on the desk. He separated the kiss only for a second to ask me if I wanted to...you know. Hell YEAH!! I unzipped his pants and he did the same to me. It was finally happening! Once we were done, we got dressed and he explored my mouth with his tongue. 

        "Will you be my girlfriend?" he said, slow and steady.

        "Of course I will!" I yelled

        "I love you, Essie." he said.

        "I love you too, Andy." I said back.

Comment, Share, Vote, and all of the stuff!!!