Chapter 7

WOKE UP AT THE WRONG SIDE OF THE BED

Lisa's POV

Days gone by. It's actually five months now that Jennie and I lived in one roof. We've shared our most special days together and do things together. Days had passed and we really get along. We've been through a lot of things and so far we're here, still can stood up with each other.

Every day I had a touch of her. She's like a dope. I can't even get enough of her body! Imagine the old me was gone, the LM who can't settle for a sole Venus was nowhere to be found. Maybe I need to get rid of Jennie now... But I need answers. I need my queries be answered! But I can't let my emotions be jeopardise too. Damn it! I'm becoming a weakling. Whenever she's around I need to suppress my libido. I am crazy about her. No! This can't be! But my body says otherwise. No! This is only lust! Just Lust!

09 June 2016
New Entry for ...LM'sStillHeart

My mind contradicts my heart. That's I'm really afraid of. After our steamy encounter earlier, Jennie fell into slumber. Just by thinking about it, my face lit. My aura gleamed. This is so gay of me! She had introduced me this new feeling that I've never felt before, the feeling that's nameless and I can't even dig in my mind. I know I'm feeling different towards her. What will I do? I'm craving for vengeance but why I can't feel victorious to what I've already done? Having her as my paramour...

"Hey! Why so engrossed? What are you up to?" Jennie asked and she snaked her arms around Lisa's neck and sat on her lap.

Lisa immediately closed her MacBook so that Jennie can't see what's she really doing at this late hour. "Work." Lisa answered plainly.

"Let me see it. Maybe I can help."

"No. No need." Lisa asserts.

"C'mon! Show it to me. I'll help you so that you can rest too."

"Jennie I said No. Okay?" Lisa uttered irritably.

"Okay! As you've said so." Jennie gave up with the Thai's foul mood. She then stood up and goes back to bed.

Argh! Woman! This is what I hate about; every time we had simple misunderstanding I always do the first move. I always bowed first. Darn!

"Hon?" Lisa joined Jennie in bed.

Jennie just stared at the wall with her back on Lisa.

"I'm sorry. Please talk to me; I'm just tired and there's a lot on my plate been thinking too much because of work. I told you I need to leave right? It's just that...Jen, hey..." Lisa embraced her and nuzzled in her neck. "Please...I'm sorry." Lisa added.

"I just wanted to help. You don't have to dismiss me that way."

"That's why I am very sorry Hon. C'mon I'll make it up to you."

"Nuh-uh! That's your sanction." Jennie said and faced him.

"You sure?" Lisa asked showing her lop sided smile.

"Sure! That won't work now Ms. Manobal." Jennie teased.

Lisa started to tickle the mandu.

"Hey! Not fair." Jennie screamed.

And the dawn was filled with another memories for them to keep.

___

(Phone Conversation)

"Manobal Corporation, Good afternoon."

"May I speak with LM?" Jennie politely asks.

"Who's on the line please?"