Tea with her

Credit : @k.a.w.g

3rd person POV
It was especially rainy at the manor one night when Mary the bloody queen had invited the newest hunter Michiko known as Geisha to come to her room.

Mary POV
Earlier today I had invited Michiko to come to my room. It was dusty but it had two floors a bed and a mirror. The mirror offended me a bit but that's not that important. Oh wait michiko is coming to my room I lay in my bed and shout "I have a new friend!!" I giggle like a little girl "Ta guele!" I hear Joseph shout. His room is right next to mine and the walls aren't all that thick "je suis désolé!" *My French skills coming in handy :))* about 8 minutes later I hear Michikos footsteps well at least I thought it was Michiko! Knock knock "coming!" I shout

Joseph POV
So Mary clearly saw me and Antonio going at it two days ago so I felt like as her best friend I needed to let her know what's going on. This is probably not the best time because apparently Michiko is visiting Mary within the hour but who cares I'll just leave when she comes. Knock knock soon enough the door opened "Hi mich-" Mary's excitement soon vanished into an awkward and embarrassed face "Salut mary" "bonjour..." she said looking over my head clearly hoping to see the geisha. "Quoi de neuf?" I say trying to break the tension between us we haven't really been talking as we usually do towards each other since you know what. "Um I'm okay I guess" "is this a good time?" Of course it's not the right time you gros con! "I guess" she was embarrassed. I take a deeeeep breath "so we both know what happened two days ago"

Mary POV
"So we both know what happened two days ago" Joseph said with a thick French accent. Ughhh this is so embarrassing, my best friend is a homosexual and now we have to talk about it. This couldn't be worse! "Yes, yes we do" I say not making eye contact with him. "Oh come on Mary that isn't fair" not fair? What the hell does he mean obviously I'm not gonna say that "what do you mean not fair?" "I'm desperate Mary we have to spend eternity here I want to find someone to love!" "So you pick Antonio?? No wonder he's been so obsessed with you apparently you guys have been French kissing!" "You know we're never gonna leave never" those words made me anxious.  How could I not support my best friend at this point. He's right at least he has someone to care and love him. I'm all alone I have no love.. "your right Joseph I'm happy for you even if your both the same sex it doesn't bother me" he looked grateful. He seemed to know what I was thinking. "Merci Mary" he was about to leave but he turned around and said one last thing to me. "You'll find someone Mary" he paused for a second "take your chances with Michiko" then he said nothing more and walked back to his room. I was shocked did he think I was in love with Michiko? He may be a homosexual but I certainly am not! I didn't have much more time to think about the matter of joseph thinking I was same sex oriented soon enough Michiko showed up in a beautiful outfit. If I would've known she was gonna wear something so so elegant I would have worn my outfit called blood bath! She told me it was called "Manchurian crane" and it was beautiful I let it slip out "vous êtes belles.." I cover my mouth I don't think she can speak French so I think I'm okay.. "Is that French?" She questioned me "oh yeah it is.. Your outfit is beautiful" I desperately wanted her to not ask what I said meant. "Oh thank you! Your outfit is beautiful as always!" It was a white dress and I just noticed there was a stain on it. I laugh a little bit "sorry I know it's not much I should have worn something better" I apologize she quickly reassures me "oh don't worry about it Mary! I knew I was wearing to much" pointing to her grand outfit. "Wanna go get some tea?" "I'd love to" so with that we headed towards the kitchen downstairs. As we walked I couldn't help but remember what Joseph said "take your chances with Michiko" the words replayed in my head. I don't like Michiko like that I know I don't! Joseph's just being delusional maybe being so close to the ground is making him go nuts. "Mary? Mary? Maaary!" I snap out of it "oh! Sorry I was just thinking about something" I quickly replied still half thinking "well what tea do you want?" I think she's annoyed that I wasn't paying attention to her. Serves me right. "Hmm peppermint sounds good, what are you gonna have?" "I think I'll have black" she said. With that I got ourselves some cups and turned on the kettle, and then we waited. She was so proper I mean how comfortable can she possibly be in that??  Once our teas were ready we went to the hunters living room to sit down and chat while we sipped our tea. "Is your tea good darling?"

Michiko POV
"Is your tea good darling?" Mary asked me. She always says darling it makes me feel so embarrassed my face goes red from it, why does she call me darling I know se said she calls everyone darling but I haven't seen her say it before. "It's good darling" I wanted to see if she would react. But all she did was smile. She had a great smile not an ugly toothy one like mine, and since we're on the subject Mary is quite attractive. Not it a weird way! She's just extremely pretty. "Thats good to hear" she then moved her arm chair closer to mine. I can't gain a little crush on her I promised myself I wouldn't let myself lose someone again. Not after him.

A/N tysm for reading babes I'm sorry for the slow updates but I have a lot more time to right now <3333
Song recommendation "pretty" by coco and Clair Clair!