business trips

Backstory:

You and Asahi had been dating for a bit over 2 years and you both were extremely happy together. The two of you would frequently go on little dates whether it be to go watch the sunset or go and enjoy a picnic on a sunny day.
Asahi has a very important job that requires him to travel a lot which really bums you out because you just don't feel yourself when he's not by your side.

Y/N's POV:

Hmm I wonder were Asahi is..oh there he is!

Y/N: Hey love, what are you doing ..?

Asahi: I'm packing for a last minute business trip.
*Asahi rubs the back of his neck*

Y/N: aw,I hate it when you leave..

Asahi: I know my angel, I'll only be gone for a week.

Y/N: A week! That's the longest business trip you've ever done.. I don't want you to leave.

*Asahi caresses you cheek and leans in to kisses you*

Asahi: I love you and I'll call you every day, okay?

Y/N: Promise?

Asahi: Promise.

*You both begin to do a pinky swear and spend the rest of the night cuddling before he has to leave for the airport in the morning*

The Next Morning:

You wake up to see Asahi no longer in the comfort of your warm embrace, you start to tear up but you quickly put yourself back together again.

Time skip:

It had been a little over a week and Asahi wasn't answering your calls for the past 24 hours. You started to get very anxious. Did someone hurt him? Is he okay? You burst into tears and fall into a slump on your bed room floor. But soon you see a tall shadowy figure standing in front of you, you slowly raise your head to see that it is Asahi..

Asahi: I'm back home angel, There was a delay on the flight and I had no WiFi so I couldn't text you, sorry if I scared you

*Asahi says with a faint smile*

Y/N: Your..home

*Asahi picks you up from the ground and gives you one of his warm comforting hugs*

Asahi: I love you angel..

Y/N: I love you more

AHHHHH, THIS IS MY FIRST STORY IVE EVER PUT OUT SO PLEASE BE GENTLE!💓💓😭

Asahi is my biggest comfort character of all time :,) he means the world to me, even though he's not real.

Also HAPPY PRIDE MONTH to anyone who sees this!🏳️‍🌈