5 - Introductions

Luke POV.

I hurried after Stratton who was carrying the blonde girl to the nurses office. I could see the soon to be bump around turning red.

"Stratton I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to kick it that far. I misjudged it a bit. " I tried to reason. Why would I purposely aim to hurt a girl? What am I , a monster?

Stratton stopped outside the office turning to face me, glaring at me. "Misjudged by a bit? It was almost 20 feet from the poles!" He yelled. I didn't expect him too be that mad. I frowned. It was just a mistake .

I followed Stratton inside the nurse immediately asked what had happened.

"The douche over here kick her with a football" he nearly spat. I instantly defended myself. "It was an accident , I would never hurt a girl on purpose " I frowned.

Stratton laid her on the hospital bed where the nurse placed a cold cloth on her head saying that she's wake up in a minute or two. Stratton left soon after telling me to apologize when she wakes up. Why the hell does he care so much about this girl?

Soon enough the blonde woke up groaning then feeling her head.She asked the nurse for some pain killers then acknowledged my presents and frowned.

"I am so sorry . I really didn't mean too kick you, I misjudged by a lot. I will find someway for you to not hate me . Please forgive me?" I pleaded. She stared at me blankly before giggling.

Why does that sound so familiar??

"I'll forgive you on one condition " she stated, swallowing the pills the nurse gave her. "What ?" I really didn't want her to hate me,she's pretty.

"Rap for me Boxer Boy" she smirked. My eyes widened.

Oh my Jesus .

After that I couldn't even form a sentence. Giggling Girl was pretty , scratch that, she was beautiful. She seemed so sassy and funny. As she sat there laughing at my red face , I tried to think of something to do to make this up to her. And maybe rap for her a bit since it makes her laugh and I like her laugh.

You could probably see a bright yellow light bulb above my head as an idea popped into my head. "Maybe I could rap for you over some pizza?" I shyly asked. Since when was I shy?!

She blue eyes widened before pink started rushing towards her cheeks. I smiled. She's really cute when she blushes. "Uhm sure? She answered although it sounded more like a question.

"Great, how does tomorrow at 7 sound? " I asked gaining my confidence back. Yeah. "Sounds good" she smiled. She then got up from the bed and straighten her skirt.

"I should probably go back to Kellin, she's probably worried" she nodded in the direction of the field. "I should probably get back to practice " I nodded to which she nodded. This is awkward.

She walled out first me behind face palming myself because Stratton could possibly be with her or worse, they could be dating. Fuck.

Once smear reached the field I jogged over to the rest of the team doing push ups, sit ups and pull ups. I heard squealing and turned to see Kellin hugging ...

Oh shit I didn't get her name.

Dylan POV.

"So he just asked you out?" Kellin smiled. She was possibly more excited about this then I was.

"Well he didn't ask me out actually. Remember I told you about Boxer Boy?" I asked She nodded. "Well it turns out that his actually Luke" I was about to continue but she squealed. "Omw really? Never would have guessed but carry on" she said setting her hands in her lap.

"Anyway so in the nurse's office he asked for my forgiveness for kicking me with the ball. I said I'd forgive him only if he rapped for me. "I said remembering my conversation with the cute football player.

"And then?" Kellin asked. "Oh Ya and then asked if it's okay if he raps for me over some pizza. We're going out tomorrow night , " I finished with a smile.

"Omw ,your first date " Kellin squealed. She does that a lot.

"It's not a date" I rolled my eyes.

Or is it????

***
*Luke does not have his lip ring yet

Hi so chapter 5

Sorry it took so long and that it's so short but exams.

But Ya anyway.

Enjoy it I guess.
- Nick x