"You have bad taste in men, period."

my reflection in the mirror sent a bubble of satisfaction to my face and it popped with a smile on my lips.

I straightened the wrinkled white loose button-down dress shirt and applied my significant red lipstick, that one which Damiano loves and brags about.

"You. look. hot. Y/N."

Damiano stated and put enormous stress on every single word as he dropped his tall frame on the mattress of my bed.

I looked back at him through the mirror and rolled my eyes while he was busy checking out every detail of my shape, biting his lip unconsciously.

"Dami, would you stop eating me out in your dreams for a second?" I asked and his low laugh came out more monstrously as expected.

he made his way toward me and stood right before me, showed me his empty palm and I sighed playfully knowing exactly what he wanted to do.

"The hair tie please." he ordered and I put the plain hair tie same as my hair color in the middle of his open hand.

"is it low bun for today signora?" he asked and I giggled at his playful high pitched voice.

"yes, you little dirty freak," I spoke in between my laugh and he nodded while smiling over the reflection in the full-length mirror.

"well, how was your day today sweetie pie?" he kept going with his part as a noisy hairdresser, chewing on an imaginary gum while tying a beautiful flawless knot on the back of my head gently like he was born a pro hairdresser.

"there you go! wow you're so beautiful honey..do you have a boyfriend because I think my son would be great for you sweetie." he spoke in his fake high-pitched voice and I burst out laughing, hitting him on the shoulder as he tried to shield himself with his arms.

"stop it Dami!" I demanded and he giggled, walking back to look at me as I threw my little red purse over my shoulder, putting on my chocolate brown heeled mule to complete the outfit of my lunch date.

"how do I look?" I asked Damiano who was looking at me like proud dads with glossy eyes shining through their huge round glasses.

"you look beautiful," he stated, staring into my eyes and it was not like him.

he was not playing anymore, certainty flashed in his look and my heart started to beat rapidly with tick-tock of the clock in the quiet room.

"you are beautiful Y/N."

I lost myself in his hazel honey eyes and butterflies swirled around my stomach, tickling my chest gently.

"t-thanks." I stuttered and found myself getting nervous around him for the first time after being best friends for 15 years or more.

he winked and walked outside all of a sudden and his hand brushed against my waist as he walked past me toward the door.

the place where he touched was tingling and tensed muscles twitched there.