"J.E.A.L.O.U.S." P(2)

"Happy birthday to you,"

the candles are burning on the huge 6 layer cake and flames dance slightly with the chants.

I can't remember the last time I could have every people I love surrounding me like this.

"Happy birthday dear Damiano!"

Everything seems blurry from here, with unrecognizable faces and shapes I carried on to blow the candles for another year of my life.

"What are you doing?" Thomas stopped me and pulled me back from the candles.

"You have to make a wish first."

I have to make a wish!

A wish to be fulfilled this year.

"Close your eyes and make a wish." Ethan ordered and I did as I was told,

A smile painted on my face with multiple wishes and dreams running around my head,

How about a brand new car?

Nah, I've already got 8,

Let's stick to music,

A New Multi-Platinum album sounds pretty cool,

Full of timeless tracks and another world tour with her, laughing and hiding in the hotel rooms playing UNO a-

"She's not yours anymore."

She is not mine,

What a loser you are Damiano, even you want to spare your only wish for the one you can't even have next to you!

Stop it,

Let her go!

Blow the candles and erase her in a second,

In a blink of an eye.

Blow the candles.

"YES! MY MANNNNN." Ethan screamed in my ear as smokes of burned candles flew in the air gracefully.

Everyone cheered but no one is aware of the fact that I was looking for her once again.

"You wished for a new crazy amazing album, didn't you?" Victoria smiled proudly and I nodded, grabbing the extra glass of champagne from her to fill my bloodstream with alcohol.

It helps to forget.

"D-do you know where is Y/N?" I stuttered, uneasy about the question coming out of my mouth and her name rolling on my tongue after a long time of eluding.

Victoria's mouth fell open a little and I tried to hold my blank expression to get a proper answer for the inappropriate question.

"You are unbelievable, Wh-"

Before she could continue, Thomas wrapped his arm around my shoulder and smirked while we gazed into each other's red eyeballs.

"She left,"

Oh!

"Alone." he added and I clenched my jaw, happy that she wasn't with him and devastated for her being alone.

Thomas brought a thin silver necklace out of his jeans pocket and waved it in front of my face.

I recognized it quickly.

"She told me to gave you this."

I grasped the necklace from him and my fingers brushed over our minimal initials.