"You can smoke my cigarette now."

The dim place is getting smaller as more people come inside and the more I try to move fast, the more confusing it gets.

Different kind of bottles, colorful liquors are left on the shelves before me and I can't remember the mixture of everything I was taught to,

I am new and I thought it could turn out easier than it looked like but I think they are right about this quote which says: "Everyone wants it all until they have to take action and hustle."

I understand it right now standing behind the bar as people are waiting for their drinks to be inside their palms.

"What is wrong Y/n?" the main bartender and my teacher asked with a deep furrow, losing her patience as I couldn't handle everything smoothly after being a trainee for 3 months straight.

It is hard and the only thing I learned beautifully is having engaging conversations with customers and that is the only reason she kept me here,

Because they keep coming back to the club to ask for more relationship advice from a single young trainee which is no one other than me.

"Y/n, go do the thing you are best at, distract them with one of your philosophical conversations, I'll prepare the orders," she demanded, shaking her head in disappointment.

Thank God, I am off to the easy job again.

"Sure, Ma'am." I turned around, looked through the people sitting on stools, and scanned their faces to find depressed, bored, or even angry ones to engage with and turn the tables.

Many of them were couples or already had a company to charge their social batteries.

I walked down to the left side, coughing with the strong scent of alcohol mixed with cigarette smoke, and my eyes caught on the band getting ready for their gig.

I have been here and this is the third time, this band is coming back here to have a show in the most known club in Rome.

Their charm explodes a hole inside the roof and people indeed love the lead singer.

Even the preparation of them is entertaining as the lead singer interacts with everyone in the club.

"1,2..1,2," he tapped on the microphone and as I was drowned into his act, I laid my elbows on the wooden bar and held my head inside my open palms.

He is quite charming, the way he jokes around and makes everyone feel comfortable is brilliant.

"Is this thing on?" He asked and giggled, I smiled and waited for more.

"Well, hello beautiful people! As you may not know we are Måneskin," he introduced their band and playfully bowed before the crowd as wolf whistles of some people filled the area.

"And you might ask yourselves that why you can't find the definition of this word in Italian," he continued with a smirk and the spotlight turned to him, gracing him with a glamorous sharpest light in the darkroom.

The only one that grasps your attention is him.

"You are not drunk, It is just not an Italian word," he added and the faint sound of peals of laughter devalued the tension in the atmosphere.

An Invisible string connected everyone in the room while our eyes were on the entertainer and we were all giving every bit of our attention to him.

"It means Moonlight in Danishhh," he wiggled his brows and some gasped out of astonishment.

"Crazy Amazing." I whispered under my breath and giggled as he flexed his arms to show off his muscles, his plain white tank top with a pair of black jeans made the scene simply seductive.