Bonus Chapter: Day Off

Hakuto stretches out his arms and stood up from his chair, then he walks through the hallway with greetings from every employee he encountered, putting small smile on his face. So many things has happened throughout the year and he was only going to the Professor's office to submit all the paper work given to him. Finally he steps in the high tech room and immediately saw Einstein waiting for him on her office chair.

"Here are the paperworks Professor." He showed the paper works that he was carrying with two hands across his stomach, and walked over to Eintein's desk.

"Good Job as always. You can leave those paper works on the table." Hakuto drops off the pile of paper and was about to leave, when the Professor called Hakuto before he could tap the automatic door open.

"What is it, Professor?" He stood there waiting for Einstein to reply, who immediately did.

"You should take a long rest." She suggested with her index finger in front, showing the expression, I have a suggestion. Hakuto shook his head in disagreement and quickly walked to her desk once more.

"There are a lot of work that has to be done, and I can't go on and waste my time on a day off." He stated with a hand on her desk, gaining a flinch from the Professor.

"Even if you say so, your body needs rest." Hakuto realized what the Professor meant. She was right. He was being too eager at his work, and didn't even rest which made his health decline. So it was best for him to have a good long rest.

"I understand."

"Then-"

"But I don't know what to do on my day off." Einstein's eyes widen at what she just heard and chuckled it off.

"What's so funny?" She earned a slightly annoyed face from Hakuto who stood there waiting for Einstein to stop teasing him.

"Nothing. You should already know that by now." Wiping a tear from her face, she goes back to her usual self. While Hakuto looks down on the floor.

Yesterday. In another perspective. A red haired and red eyed girl watched her other self enjoy in a cake shop, with her expression being annoyed and restless.

Seele talked about how sweet food can heal one's mind and other properties of it.

"To have a bit of a cake when you are moody, the soft and sweet cream instantly soothes my heart." She explained eagerly.

"Seele also soothes our heart. Sitting besides Seele feels like a healing magic is casted upon us" Kiana continued.

"That's a bit exaggerated" Seele replied. Veliona then slowly pops out as an invisible person behind Seele, with an annoyed face.

"You don't say? Seele had always been soothing! You guys only know her for a short while." Veliona proudly exclaimed. Her eyes immediately turns cold when Kiana tried to go near Seele.

"Argh! You're getting too close! Stay away from her!!" Even though it was useless. She still threatened Kiana who was clueless. Then fter a while, Seele pulls out her diary.

"Is that Seele's diary?" Bronya asked gaining a nod from Seele.

"Yep! I love writing all the blissful memories in this diary. But today I'm writing something different." She glances at her other self who was peeking at her diary and immeditely hides it from her.

"This is my diary. No peeking!" Veliona immediately backs off, with her hands across her chest, a little ticked off.

"Bleh! Who's peeking?" Slowly going back to the created space they made inside their consciousness.