Chapter 1

Hakuto wakes up, finding his self lying in bed in a large desolate room with a clear window at the right side, revealing the beautiful moon and the beach.

His body was full of bandages and a tiny bit of movement he did, strained his body. He looked around and no one was around. He guessed that it was midnight and everyone was probably sleeping.

He slowly stood up from the bed even with the pain, and walked over to the clear window then opened it. As soon as he opened it, the cold air immediately roars through the room.

"It's been a while since I felt the breeze of reality" He thought as he steps out of the room, into the balcony.

"The breeze feels really fresh compared to that Sea of infinite realities" He muttered with his expressionless face.

He recalled everything that has happened... the reason why he got stuck in the Sea of Quanta in the first place.

"Lets start the expirement" Einstein opens the gate of the Sea of Quanta with a remote, then enters with Hakuto Tanaka and Welt Yang who was the Herrescher of Reason.

"Things could get ugly really quick, so be on your guard. Hakuto-san and Ein" Welt instructed.

The three wandered inside the Sea and trouble immediately took place.

"Get ready everyone! And Hakuto, please defend Einstein." Welt quickly got in front of them and summoned guns from thin air. While Hakuto stood in front of Einstein and generated a barrier. Then quickly unsheathes his sword.

In that few seconds, Quantum Honkai beasts Immediately appeared and attacked the group. Their goal was to get the Gem of Desire in order to prevent it from getting into the wrong hands, and also to open the possibility of ending Honkai.

It was all going well, not until something large emerged from the bottom of the Sea of Quanta. It was a large Beast. The two could defeat the beast, but the area started shaking.

"A spatial disturbance?! Not only that, but it's getting worse and worse. Ein, go back to the portal-" He gets cut off as the platform Hakuto and Welt were on, broke from Einstein's platform.

"Hakuto, Joachim! Come back now!" She shouted to the two who were on the other side of the broken platform.

"Sorry Ein, you're gonna need to go back to the portal so I can stop this spatial disturbance" Welt stated as he summons a gravitational device in front of Einstein, pushing her back to the portal, out of her will.

"Joachim! What are you doing!" She shouted while struggling to stop herself from getting pushed back to the portal, but got sucked by the portal after reaching a certain distance.

"I'm sorry Ein, but we must do this" Welt stated as he walks forward with Hakuto leaving Einstein who just entered the portal.

"Things are about to go ugly Hakuto. Keep your guard up." Welt continued to walk in front of Hakuto.

"Always." Hakuto followed.

They continue to walk through, when suddenly the giant beast appeared in front of them.

In Einstein's perspective. She goes back to the Sea of Quanta after a few seconds and found the Sea of Quanta distorted. There were giant floating rocks everywhere and distorted platforms as well. The spatial disturbance was gone, probably because of Welt's gravitational powers.

"Internal functional checks complete. Spacetime anchor point system for our return is operational" She stated as she taps the communication device on her ears.

"Welt? Hakuto? Do you copy? Please respond." She tried to contact both of them, but could only hear static voices, until one clear sentence was heard.