Chapters 1.- Repeating the past

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You were ᗪ𝘪ᖴ𝓯𝕖𝓻e𝕟𝕥 from others…

You cant stand communication with others..

You always stood out in crowds..

You were always quiet when you would be outside..

Other people thought say that you were weird, disturbing,  𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭, a ghost...

So you never went to school because of that until 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺...

ᑎO Oᑎᗴ'ᔕ ᑭOᐯ.

"Lumi do I really need to go?.."
You asked your older stepsister as she dragged you out of the house.
Your face was not hiding anything ,it was showing your feelings about all of this.
𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳.

"Of course! I promise its going to be fun!"
Your stepsister turned to you and  gave you the brightest smile which helped you a little.
"If you say so.."

As you two were walking together to school you saw other students walking to there life in high school. High school started 3 months ago and you didn't go. But Lumine got tired of it and made you go so that's why your in this situation.

You were walking and getting closer to the entrance of the school and as you got closer, your anxiety worsened.

You tried to cover your head with your hood but Lumine stopped your hands before you could do anything.
"Hey,I told you not to worry everthing is fine you have me and Aether , no?"
You nod your head and set your hands down.

When you two got to the entrance your Bff Mona tackled you in a bear hug.
"H-hey Mona long t-time no see.."
You breathed out as Mona squeezed you.
The hug lasted 5 minutes and after that she let you go.

"Hello Y/n I'm happy you finally decided to show up after 3 months!"
She huffed and crossed her arms as you laughed nervously.

Lumine smiled and tapped you on the shoulder.
"I'll be going ,  you and Mona have PE together so she will show you everything"
You sighed and nodded.
Lumine turned around and went inside.

YOᑌᖇ ᑭOᐯ.

'𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝..'
I looked towards Mona who took my hand and started to drag me to the
PE School Hall or more precisely to the changing rooms.

"Mona are there any girls in the changing rooms right now?"
Mona looked at me and giggled.
"Dont worry! Were late a little so there most likely not in the changing room"
I sighed and nodded relieved.
We got to the changing room and went in.
The room has several lockers in which some of them were locked which means that they were used by the girls.

There where also benches there so that people can sit.
I went to the last row and so did Mona.
I smiled at her and she smiled back and so we started to change into our PE uniforms.

5 ᗰIᑎ ᒪᗩTᗴᖇ

When we were done Mona stepped out first while I stepped out struggling to put my (l/h) (c/h) in a ponytail.

When I was done and looked around all the students attention was on me.
My cheeks flushed so I hid behind Mona who only laught at me.

ᑎO Oᑎᗴ'ᔕ ᑭOᐯ.

The two girls were standing there while the girls and the boys started to whisper.

"I̶s̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶ g̶i̶r̶l̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ w̶a̶s̶n̶'t̶ a̶t̶ s̶c̶h̶o̶o̶l̶ f̶o̶r̶ 3̶ m̶o̶n̶t̶h̶s̶?"

"S̶h̶e̶ l̶o̶o̶k̶s̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ a̶ n̶e̶r̶d̶.."

"I̶s̶ s̶h̶e̶ r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ A̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶'s̶ a̶n̶d̶ L̶u̶m̶i̶n̶e̶'s̶ s̶i̶s̶t̶e̶r̶? S̶h̶e̶ d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'t̶ l̶o̶o̶k̶ a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶m̶.."

You squeezed Mona's shoulder anxious.
She laughed nervously.

"YOU TWO!"

The two females jumped and looked at the direction from where the voice came from.
The Woman had long brown hair with a red eye-patch in a red button up shirt and leather jeans.

When she got closer she was glaring at the two girls.
"Why were you two late?.."
She taped her foot impatiently on the floor waiting for the answer.

"Mrs. Beidou this is (Y/n) she isn't exactly a new student but she showed up first time to the school after 3 months"
Mona explained as she moved aside so that Beidou could see you better, which you did not like at all.

Beidou eyed you for a few seconds but then smiled happily.
"Well then! Welcome (Y/n)! I hope I didn't scare you back there"
You shook your head and smiled nervously at her.

"Good! Now go introduce yourself to the other students , after that you need to do 4 laps around the whole PE Hall, alright?"

She asked to which you two nodded.
She turned around and went to the benches sat down and silently eyed you from afar examining you and your every move.

YOᑌᖇ ᑭOᐯ.

I sighed and looked around.
"So who's first in the introduction list?.."
Mona scand the PE hall with me and pointed at a guy

"He is. Trust me his a really nice guy"
I nodded and slowly started to walk to the guy with Mona
As I got closer I saw that the guy had long white/grey hair with bloodred eyes.

Mona stopped and with her hand told me to continue.
And so I did.
Once I was close enough. , the guy turned his head to me and tilted it.
"Who you? Razor never saw you in school"

I gulped.
"My name is (Y/n) nice to meet you Razor"
He sniffed after I introduced myself and smiled happily.
"I like you. You smell good"
'𝙷 𝚞 𝚑?'
I tilted my head confused and surprised by the respond.
"T-thank you?"

"Your welcome"
He said cheerfully.
𝙷𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚕𝚏
"Thank you Lupical!"
"H-huh? Wait did I say that out loud?.."
He nodded. It took me 5 seconds to process what I said.
I could feel my cheeks flush so I turned around and ran to Mona
"It was nice meeting you Razor! Let's meet again!"

20 ᗰIᑎ ᒪᗩTᗴᖇ

ᑎO Oᑎᗴ'ᔕ ᑭOᐯ.

Once class was over you and Mona were the first two girls who got out of the PE uniforms.

Once you got out you found out that your next subject was History class which Mona did not have so you two needed to separate from each other.

As you were roaming around the school halls trying to find the classroom, you bumped into a hard chest and fell onto the floor.

"Watch it you scrum"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 1094
𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦:3.6.2021

𝘚𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳!
𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.
𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳!
𝘚𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺𝘣.

𝘉𝘺: 𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳-𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯~ 🤍☆♬♯