Chapter 2.-Unwanted truble

PREVIOUS:

Once you got out you found out that your next subject was History class which Mona did not have so you two needed to separate from each other.

As you were roaming around the school halls trying to find the classroom, you bumped into a hard chest and fell onto the floor.

"Watch it you scrum"

.
.
.
.
.
.

ᑎO Oᑎᗴᔕ ᑭOᐯ.

You slowly looked up and saw a boy that was almost the same height as you but he was a little taller.
He had choppy black hair and beautiful purple eyes that could electrify you if you would stare to long at him.
And you did exactly that.

"What are you looking at, huh?"

The boy then ducked down so that you two would be on the same level.
He was carefully examining you which made you paranoid.
You looked away and back a little to make some distance between you two to which he scoffed.

"You look nothing special, so why are people making such fuss about you?"

He glared at you to which you just slowly got up and looked the other way to avoid eye contact.
You could sence that he wasn't anything but truble so you turned around and started to walk the other way.
You didn't care where your classroom was and you didn't care if your late or not you just wanted to get away from him as soon as possible.

"HEY! I WAS TALKING TO YOU!"

He yanked your hair towards him to which you yelped from the pain that you felt.

"now answer my question you lowlife"

He glared daggers at you and you did the same.

"NO! now let me g-!"

Your eyes widened as you felt someone setting you free from the boys grasp and pulling you into there embrace.
Once you were in the persons hold you saw long blond hair which you could recognize from 100 km away.

"what are you doing with my younger sister you prick?"

You shivered.
His voice was so deep and full of venom that if it could be possible, anyone who would here such a voice they would die in an instant.
You huddled up closer to Aether, while you two were on the ground and he was hugging you close.

" i was trying to make your little sissy to speak, thats why"

"YOU—"

"brother its fine..."

He looked down at you while you were looking at the boy.
Aether sighed and nodded his head releasing you from his hold which he didn't want to do.
You slowly got up and glared at the guy and he did the same.

" im sorry but i have more important matters to attend to then fight with a guy thats mentally 7 years old"

Scaramouche was surprised to say the least while Aether was holding in his laughter trying not to blow up so that he doesn't trigger him.
You turned to Aether and helped him out.