Chapter 4.-It Begins... Pt. 2

--------------------------------------------------------

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
This chapter contains physical abuse and blood, if you do not like any of those two topics please skip the parts that have them or don't read this chapter

Let's now begin with the chapter.
--------------------------------------------------------

PREVIOUS:

You sighed as you were walking to the cafeteria.
Stopping in your tracks you saw your two siblings with a boy that was right besides Aether.

The moment Aether spotted your h/c hair his face lit up and he tackled you to the floor.
"Y/N!"
"Aether-"

He was rubbing his cheek at yours which made you blush from emberesment and looked away.

"Aether! Get of off y/n were in public!"
Lumine said worriedly and looked at the boy that was watching.

"Xiao! Help me!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ᑎO Oᑎᗴ'Տ ᑭOᐯ.

"Xiao! Help me!"

The Dark green hair boy sighed as he got closer to you and Aether and separated him off of you, some how.
You sighed as you got up and dusted yourself and then looked at the three.

Lumine smiled as she went up to you and hugged you, normally might I say.
You hugged her back and you saw Aether puffing his cheeks showing you that he was upset, you just giggled at his reaction.

Xiao was inspecting you. He was friends with Aether and Lumine and he never heard of you, so if was wierd that he just heard that the two twins had a younger sister that didn't even look like them.
He looked at your smiling face while you were hugging your older sister and his heart fluttered.

He didn't know what this feeling is but he liked it. His body tensed up once you looked at him.
You (deep/light) (e/c) eyes looking at his amber like eyes.

You broke the hug with Lumine and walked up to him looking him up and down and then smiled at him giving him his hand to shake

"I'm (y/n), nice to meet you"

He nodded his head as he took your hand slowly and shook it.
Feeling the warmth of your hand he relaxed a bit, liking the feeling of your warmth.
"Xiao"
Was his only response. You nodded your head as you let go of your hand and retrieved it much to his disliking of your action.

Your turned to your siblings as you smiled nervously starting to play with the sleeves of your shirt/hoodie/sweater that you were wearing.
Aether tilted his head while Lumine slapped herself on the face.

"what happened?"

YOᑌᖇ ᑭOᐯ.

I turned to my siblings and smiled nervously as I started to play with my sleeves from my shirt/hoodie/sweater that I was wearing.
Aether tilted his head while Lumine slapped herself on the face.

"what happened?"

"um... well.... I'm not sure if you two will like this but um....... Scaramouche will be coming home with me today..."