ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

aaliyah stepped out of the shower, squeezing excess water from her hair after wrapping a towel around her body. she took a few steps, and stood in front of the mirror, that was fogged over from the steam. she swiped her hand across the mirror, to clear off a small section so she could see herself clearly in the mirror. she noticed a small bruise on the side of her neck, from the sparing match with mitch. she had several other bruises on her body. a couple being on her abdomen, one on her back, and another one on her outer thigh. they weren't extremely dark, but they were still noticeable if you looked close enough. she knew she had left some bruises on mitch, and she didn't need to see them for proof.

she stepped out of the bathroom, to let the steam vacate the area. she walked over to the door, where the red dress was hanging in all its glory. she removed the dress from the door, and admired it in her hands. she was sure that this dress was going to make her job easier, and more successful. she makes her way over to her bed, and picks out under garments to wear. she packed a black, push-up, bra that would help her chest be more accentuated. there was a matching pair of underwear, that came with the bra, to make it a full set. she put the underwear on first, before dropping her towel and putting the bra on after. her breasts had an immediate upgrade in size, after putting it on, which would help draw her target in more. aaliyah was particular about who could see her in a sensual way. but when it comes down to it, she was doing this to complete her job. and that's all she wanted to do.

she walks back into the bathroom, and notices that most of the fog on the mirror had cleared and she was ready to apply makeup to her skin.  she wasn't one to wear makeup often, knowing that she wasn't the best at it. but she had plenty of time to perfect the art. she started out with dots of concealer under her eyes, and on two small blemishes that lived on her cheek. she blends the concealer out with her finger tips, and calls it good. she now had a blank canvas to work with. she applies a small amount of blush to the back of her cheeks, closer to her hairline. it gave some color to her face, and made her seem more friendly. she picked up a small, compact, brown, eyeshadow and a angled brush. she made a small wing, extending her bottom lash line, to accent her eyes perfectly. her next step was mascara. she coated her lashes with the wand, making sure to apply it to her bottom lashes as well. once she was happy with her eye makeup, she moved back to working on her face. she took a shimmery, champagne, shadow and applied it to the high points of her face. her cheekbones, the tip of her nose, her cupids-bow and her chin. it gave her face more of a lively look. her final step was the scarlet, red, lipstick she packed. she dragged the lipstick across her bottom lip, being precise and making sure to not go outside of her lip line. she rubbed her lips together, and the makeup was finally complete.

she took a hairdryer, that was complimentary to the bedroom. she blow dried her hair, being messy with it. she knew this would take awhile, considering how long her brunette hair was. but it only took about 10 minutes before her hair was completely dry. it had a natural wave to it, and it looked healthy and shiny.

she then walked out of the bathroom, and stepped her feet into the dress before pulling it up, by its thin straps, over her shoulders. the dress hugged all of her curves in the best way possible. it made her hips and ass more prominent, and more noticeable, along with her chest. she smooth her hands down the front, and walked back into the bathroom to admire herself in the mirror, and take in all of her hard work. she slightly smiled, and felt confidence rush through out her body. she hadn't felt this good in years. with the look she created, and the idea of being lead on this mission, she was on cloud-9. after taking some time in the bathroom, she walked back into her bedroom and picked up a small book on french vocabulary. she planned on using a fake accent, and french words, to make herself seem like a citizen of paris. it would make her plan work even more. she said the words aloud to herself, noticing the way the syllables rolled off of her tongue with ease.