Chapter 1 - The Awakening

Sivas pov:

It's monday 15th september, year 2049, 8 am. Its Been a very slow morning today for me, my names siva, I work in the sahirona lab for the Elkuvo species, my people, at the moment work in the lab where kids in suspended animation were.

It's not a glamorous job, but it is a job, but i liked this job so far. I go round a section of pods, checking in the kids in each pod, looking at the data to I putting to the system for each kids' record.  I'm here for now until they finally they asign to a kid to look after.
For us It was important to our kind to keep records, so we didn't miss any allergy or things that could make kids sick. But I liked seeing all the kids, how all of them were so different, from hair and features to their body types.
So far I have I have recorded 5 sections so far that's 100 kids, 20 to each section. There are only 10 more sections between me and my two co-workers. It's going to be a long day.

-----

As time went on, nothing really happened while siva was recording the data from kids' pods. But as they got to the last 3 sections, it was about 2 pm.  Siva leaned back in her chair, groaning. Finally, she could grab some lunch. 

Siva got up and typed in to a panel in the wall what she wanted, since she was in the suspended animation section, she had to be near incase a kid came out of suspended animation which would alert their wrist bands if that or anything happened.

Suddenly, down in one of the pods alarm went off, sending it through to sivas wristband, and the other co-workers' wristband started to flash red with the pod number  F-196.  Siva shot up out her chair, seeing the pod number, and ran out of the office.

" Sophia!....code 34!" Siva yelled as the two other ladies ran out. One is going to grab a medkit, as another grabbed an oxygen mask. As siva ran as fast as she could to the pod.  In the pod, a girl with long blue hair was struggling to breathe.

The girls name was noted as mina aged 15.  She had long blue hair and had a slender body and about an average chest size.  Mina couldn't breathe as she started to struggle in the pod to move around. Mina could hardly see only been woken up as things were fuzzy and very muffled.

Siva came running to the pod seeing mina struggling around the pod as she pulled the emergency handle that released the pods door, as siva pulled them open to give the girl room. As her co-worker handed her the oxygen mask, she placed it over her nose and mouth, pressing the button to give oxygen to the girl.
Mina felt relieved as she felt air filling her lung when she tried to breath as mina held on to the arm that was helping her, as she heard a voice talking to her as she laid their deeply breathing.

" shhhh, you're okay......just relax....I've got you," siva said softly as she used her free hand to stroke minas hair.  Siva thought she was kinda cute, but at the same time, she worried as they never had an error in a machine before. This was bad. She worried what the head of the facility or headquarters would think or do to mina. Most usually killed or took them away and never seen again.

Mina looked at the person helping her, as she could see a blurry purpleish figure looking down at her, as the arm she held on to was soft and the hand on her head stroking her hair was comforting and helping her relax and breath normally

One of the coworkers looked her over to be sure she was okay and only nodded before speaking " she seems fine, we need inform the head about this " she said looking at siva as the two looked concerned about this.

Siva sighed, knowing they couldn't hide this as she nodded. " Yes, I know....I'm going to take her to my own office, let her rest," Siva said as the other two nodded. Siva put the oxygen mask down before picking her up bridal style