Pariza's Royal Disaster

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A MATURE NOVEL. 18+ ONLY, LOVES.

Pariza Keita is a wrecking ball with great bouncy curls, a fiery attitude and the inability to commit to anything

Pariza Keita is a wrecking ball with great bouncy curls, a fiery attitude and the inability to commit to anything. When she comically crashes into a charming stranger at the swanky event she is bartending at, Pariza ends the night in a passionate (and drunk) one-night stand with him.

And wakes up hungover with a ring pop on her finger, a sexy man in her bed and a very real marriage certificate taped to her hand-me-down fridge. To her horror, Pariza discovers that the stranger is a little less than charming- he's an infuriating(ly sexy) prince who's easier to tolerate when you're hammered (and horny).

Crown Prince Darius of Bedoria is many things: a sinful playboy, a defiant prince and exhausted with his mother's quest to get him married, so he can rule. So, he runs away to America and ends up getting drunk with a sexy bartender.

And wakes up legally married to her.

Getting the best (or worst) idea yet, Prince Darius offers the clumsy girl an ultimatum: get slapped with the biggest lawsuit of existence or pretend to be the worst fiancée in history- sleep around, party and be as rude as possible- all so his mother refuses his only choice for a bride.

Little did he know that Pariza Keita was a disaster, a disaster he can't get out of his head.

Can the two of them manage to pull off this epic quest? Will their stirring feelings for each other get in the way? Or will this be a royal disaster going down in history?

"You're crazy

"You're crazy. You know that, right? Like not even the "he's cute but might make me need therapy" kind, like the kind that belongs in a mental institution," Pariza scoffed in anger as her caramel orbs squinted at the sculpted god-like man in front of her. He and his fitted suit seemed out of place in her messy apartment, and all she wanted was him out of the said apartment as soon as possible.

Darius shrugged as he smirked, plump lips pulling up in the action. In a slow drawl, he replied, keeping his honey orbs on the small woman in front of him, "Aw, princess. Not the fairytale you wanted?"