Falling for you pt 2

It's Saturday night, you're sitting at home with nothing to do. Your door bell rings and you head down to answer it. You look through the window and see Andy's smiling face. You open the door and Andy compliments you on your outfit (the one in the picture).
"Thanks Andy." You blush
"Um... I missed you a lot. Is it ok if I." He gestures inside.
"Yeah sure come in."
You two head to the couch as he sits down on the end you sit next to him. You turn on the tv as Andy puts his arm around you. You feel your heart beating faster when you feel his hand grasp your shoulder. You turn on a movie that won't be too girly for Andy. He smiles at your choice. The movie starts and you decide to make a move, you slouch down and lay your head on his lap. Andy chuckles a little and pokes your nose, of course you giggle.
"Oh my gosh Y/N. That little laugh, it never changes." Andy smiles. You smile back and then put your attention on the movie. Andy twirls your hair with his fingers and with the other hand he rubs your thigh. You catch Andy staring at you and he blushes as you laugh at him a little.

Towards the middle of the movie you ask "Do you want any snacks? Sorry I'm a terrible host."
Andy twirls your hair more and looks at you. "Nah, I don't really need any. Um hey Y/N... Can I say something."
You sit up and pause the movie while placing your hands on Andy's lap. "Yeah. What is it?" You ask eagerly.
Andy scratches the back of his head and says "Well, Y/N I think... I think, no I know. Y/N I-I love you." Andy starts to blush. Andy looks you straight in the eyes. You grab Andy's shirt and pull him towards you. You push your lips against his, he tries to fight for dominance in the kiss, but you won't let him.
"I love you Andy." You smile
Andy pushes your hair back out of your face. "I could tell." Andy said with a grin on his face. You look down, but then Andy picks up your chin with his thumb and slowly kisses you, letting his tounge enter. You do the same with your tounge just so he feels the same way you do. "You're perfect." Andy says as he comes up for a breath and then continues doing what he started.
You both hear the front door unlock. Andy looks at you confused.
"Oh that's my parents." You say with a side smile. Your parents walk through the door and see you and Andy on the couch.
"Oh, this must be Andy." Your mom states. Your dad practically gives Andy the death stare. Andy's eyes widen and he looks towards the floor. You pat him on the back and say. "Um guys, we'll be upstairs." As you walk upstairs your dad yells "LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN AND THE LIGHTS ON." Your whole face turns red and Andy laughs. Then you suddenly hear a 'ow', your mom must have smacked him on the shoulder. You and Andy sit on your bed. "Your dad has a way with people." Andy chuckles. "Yeah." You mumble.
"What's wrong." Andy says standing up, so you stand up too. "Oh nothing." You say then suddenly you feel Andy's hands reach for your shoulders and push you against the wall. Your eyes became big and a grin filled Andy's face. He kept one hand on your shoulder pushing you against the wall and the other right above your head on the wall. Andy pressed his lips aggressively against yours. He slid his hand down to your waist and up your shirt. You tried to put your hand on him, but he grabbed you arm and pinned it to the wall. Kissing you, he pushed your lips with his tounge asking for entrance, you let him. Breathing heavily you two couldn't stop.
Just then Andy's phone rings. He answers it, it's his mom.
"Oh Y/N... my mom said I should head home."
Andy kisses your lips softly and heads downstairs with you. Andy shakes your father's hand. "Nice to meet you sir." Andy smiles and goes to your mom, but your mom decides to hug him. "Nice to meet you ma'am." Andy says and walks out the door as he pecks you on the cheek.
"So you really like this boy?" You're father asks
"Yeah I really do." You smile
"Oh great." He mumbles.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hey guys I hope you liked this one and so sorry it took so long! Don't forget to vote!  Love you guys! Mwah. Byyee ♡