Part 3

We all had been catching up and getting to know each other better. Although me and Damiano weren't. I would occasionally look over at him, and I could feel him looking at me too. We didn't talk much though, anytime I tried to start conversation with him he quickly brushed me off and acted rude almost? I thought he was nice? I guess not, or maybe he just didn't like me that much?
I shook my head, I shouldn't be thinking like this I barely even met the guy. "It was really fun, but we'd better get going." Victoria said whilst getting up off her seat,as well as Damiano and Ethan. "Want to meet up tomorrow?" Victoria said exchanging looks with me and Lily. "Of course" I explained smiling at her before getting up and giving her a quick hug. "Bye." I said looking at the three of them. "What no hug for me absy?" Ethan said looking at me pretending to be hurt. I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed before hugging him, "happy now?" I said pulling away, he just smiled at me. "Well goodbye, see you tomorrow Victoria." I spoke looking at Victoria then turned to Damiano. "Bye, it waa nice meeting you." He looked straight at me before saying. "Really? I don't get a hug either? ouch" He smirked. I just looked at him with a confused look, he laughed. "Bye, it was nice meeting you too absy". "Hey woah there, only I can call Abby absy." Thomas explained causing everyone to laugh, even Damiano chuckled a bit. "Come on guys we should go now it's late i'm sure Lily and Abby are tired from their flight."explained Victoria before giving one last smile and walking out the door, Ethan and Damiano following behind.
"Ab! what's with you and Damiano?" Lily said excitedly, as soon as the door shut. "Nothing? what do you mean?" I said looking at her. "Oh come on you two were goggling at each other all night!" I rolled my eyes at her stupidity. " I was not goggling at anyone." I shook my head. "Ah she's not the only one who seen it." explained Thomas, chiming into the conversation. "See!" Lily said looking at Thomas then back to me. "I was not goggling at anyone, now if you'll excuse me i'm going to bed." I said walking out of the room, up to my bedroom leaving the two of them downstairs. I got changed into pjs and laid down in bed.
Was I goggling at him? I mean he is hot... but he seemed quite rude whenever i tried to get to know him. He most certainly wasn't goggling at me. Although he was looking at me quite a bit....? Ugh whatever I should get some sleep.

A/N
hey thank you for reading! also bare with me this is my first story but i will try get better.