Part 4

I drove home as fast as I could, I hated surprises, but I knew I wanted him. Since my parents died I hadnt been truly happy, but everytime Jensen smiled at me, I felt myself becoming more and more happy. When I came home I noticed that every box in my apartment was empty and as I looked around I could see that he had unpacked everything... "I love you" I mouthed into the air. 

It was true... Even though he was still my music teacher, he was the only person who really meant anything to me. Everything I knew was gone, I didnt have any friends, my soul was in a thousands pieces and the only thing keeping me sane was him... I looked over at the watch, it was only 45 minutes until he got home... What the hell should I wear? I opened my closet, and to my surprise there was a huge white box in the middle of the room. "No freaking way" I said to myself as I walked slowly towards the box. "Okay... Alexis... Calm down" I said to myself over and over before I slowly but surely opened the box. A beautiful red dress appeared infront of me. Jensen had exceeded himself in every way. 

I sat down in front of the mirror, looking at my unperfect skin... How could he love me? I was a teenager still... He was a grown man. The worst part was that I knew I loved him from day one. Had he done the same? Did he look at me and think "I am so in love with her" ? I remember the first day he showed up with his guitar on his back, writing his name on the board like an angel. The way he smiled when I asked him things, and the way he was so passionate about music. I was a student in his class... And I still am. No one knows about us, but that means we cant be affectionate with each other in public... If the principal knew, Jensen would get fired and maybe he would never get a job ever again... So going out tonight would be very dangerous for us... But apparently he didnt care.

I put some concealer on , hiding the dark circles under my eyes... I hadn’t slept properly for days... Everything kept me up at night... I was so tired. I tried applying a winged eye liner, but it didn’t turn out exactly how I wanted it to... But it was good enough. Finally it was the dress' turn. I was so afraid that it wouldn’t fit and I had to wear another one to the date. I tried it one, almost shaking... It fit perfectly! “Thank you” I mouthed into the air. Now the last thing I needed was to find how I should wear my hair... In a messy bun? Down? In a braid? I looked at myself... I actually felt good, a little insecure... But still.

I decided to have my hair down because it was so just curly enough to look like I used a curling iron. It was only 5 minutes left until Jensen came home... Should I put on red lipstick or does that only make me look like a clown? I took a last look in the mirror, and noticed that I hadn’t picked out any shoes yet... I almost jumped at the first pair of high heels that I saw and put them on... Why was I so nervous? It was only Jensen...

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door and Jensen’s voice filled my heart with both nervousness and joy. “Babe... Are you ready?” He called out. I checked myself out in the mirror one more time before I stepped out to Jensen. His eyes widened and a big smile appeared on his face “I knew you would look amazing in that dress” he took a hold of my hand and twirled me around. “Jupp... I was so right” He placed his hand on my back and dragged me closer to him and then he placed his soft lips on mine... Our lips melted together, dancing waltz with each other. “I missed this” he said as he pulled away. “Me too” I smiled.

He took a hold of my hand and followed me out to the car, where he opened my door like a gentleman “Ms. Rose” He smiled “Mr. Ackles” I replied. I loved this feeling he gave me. I actually felt normal for once in my life. Everything looked like it would turn out alright. This night was going to be the best night of my life... I just knew it.

As we arrived to restaurant, I felt myself getting more and more nervous. “Are you okay?” he stared me straight in the eyes and I became a little bit calmer “yeah... Just a little bit nervous” I said with a faint smile. “Everything is going to be alright... I got us a table in the VIP section of the restaurant so no one can interrupt us. This is for us, and only for us” He kissed me on the cheek like only he could. My smile wasn’t that faint anymore and I felt my heart beating slower... It was a good feeling.

He gave some kind of signal to the vale standing outside and he went into the restaurant. “Its clear... Lets go.” He dragged me with him to the back of the restaurant, “I’ve already ordered for us, so the only thing you need to do is choose the wine” he smiled... I gave him a confused look as he handed me the wine menu. “Ehm... I think we should have champagne” I smiled as I handed the menu back to the waitress. Something about her was familiar, but I didn’t think too much about it.

For the rest of the night the only thing we did was laugh and smile and drank champagne... It was the first time I had ever tasted any kind of alcohol so of course I became a little tipsy. At the end of the night, Jensen carried me in his arms and sat me down in the car. “I love you... You know that?” I smiled a big goofy smile. He just stared at me and continued driving. “Where are we going? I thought we were going home" He didnt say anything and I started becoming worried. "Jensen... Tell me whats going on" I said with a shaky voice. 

Suddenly I noticed where we were going "Jensen... Youre kidding right?" He turned left on the highway and we were there... "Its something I need to tell you" he suddenly said. I didnt know how to react. He had brought me all this way to tell me something and i was afraid that he would end our relationship. "Alexis... Im so sick and tired of hiding our love for everybody... I quit my job at the school." I almost slapped the life out of the man when I heard the words come out of his mouth " YOU IDIOT! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU..." Before I could finish my sentence he was out of the car and opened my door. "Come with me" He said and took a hold of my hand. We went down to the beach and I could feel him becoming more and more nervous. "Jensen, what are you...?" I felt tears starting to stream down my face, I was freaking out. "Tomorrow youre turning 20... Today I have a big question to ask you" I started jumping up and down before he could eve begin the question. "Okay... Im calm! Continue please" I felt my cheek starting to hurt because I was smiling too much. "Uhm... Fine... Alexis Rose, would you do me the honour and marry me?" I didnt know what to do so I just jumped in his arms and started kissing him... "Of course you big idiot! I love you so much" I cried out... He started laughing and smiling and I could see tears in his eyes "I love you too babe... I love you too"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys... Sorry this took so long and I promise that the next part wont take this long.  Tell me what you think and please leave a like and a comment, it would help me out a lot! Love you all!