𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

"Dr. Zola..." Bucky looked at him in shocked, slight fear filled his eyes.

"You've finally returned, we have work to do" Zola smirked before turning around to walk out of the room.

"What about Steve?" Bucky called out. Zola stopped in his tracks.

"I finally have both super soldier for my master plan. Getting ride of your heroic little friends, the Avengers" Zola's voice rang before a gas filled the room. Causing Bucky and Steve to pass out.

Sam had grown extremely worried, so worried he made a call to Wanda. She knew how to figure these things out right? Probably.

Wanda had told Sam to meet him at this new Italian restaurant. Sam waited inside at a table, when suddenly Wanda strolled through the glass doors. Sam waved for her and she walked over to him.

"What's the problem?" She asked.

"Bucky went missing. I'm scarred Hydra or S.H.I.E.L.D got to him and are holding him hostage" Sam told Wanda. She only nodded before closing her eyes.

*Wandas mind; the hydra base with bucky*

There he was, Bucky. Passed out in a room with. Steve? What the hell. The room was empty except for a small bed in the corner. It looked like hers and pietros holding cell.

The blonde males eyes fluttered open.

"Buck? Buck wake up" he began shaking his friend.

"I'm up! I'm up! We're still here?" Bucky sat up. Steve began walking around the room. A nervous look was shown on Buckys face.

"Steve, it's Hydra. We have to get out of here" Bucky said before everything went dark.

*out of her mind*

"They're at the Hydra base under the city" Wanda exclaimed before standing up. Sam stood up after her.

"What part of the city?" Sam asked.

"Surprisingly the richer area of town, buts it's under John Walkers house, Steve's there too" Wanda attempted to say that last part quietly.

"What?!" Sam practically yelled. Wanda shook her head before hurrying out of the restaurant. Sam followed closely behind her. She ran out to her red Hyundai.

"Get in we have to go!" Wanda jumped in the car through the open window and quickly started it. Sam got in the passenger seat and they were soon on there way to John Walkers house.

*time skip*

Sam and Wanda finally arrived at Johns house. No cars were parked in the driveway or in front of the house, so they assumed no one was home. Wanda used an energy ball to destroy the door.

Sam hurried inside, Wanda following behind him.

"Could there be a door that goes into a basement?" Sam asked.

"There is, but it's right next to the downstairs master bedroom, which is... right here!" Wanda said aloud. Sam attempted to open the door, but it was locked.

"Sam watch out!" wanda yelled before a bullet was shot right through the door, Sam had dodged it. A string of russian words came from behind the door. Sam kicked down the door and saw Bucky and Steve, bracing each other as they trudged up the stairs.

"Steve?! Bucky?!" Sam yelled.

"No time we have to get out him out of here" Steve motioned to Bucky, who looked like he was about to go psycho.

Sam made a quick call to the compound, having the Quinjet sent into through autopilot. The jet landed on the street and the back opened. Sam hurried to the cockpit while Steve strapped Bucky into an indestructible glass cell.

"What the hell is going on Steve?" Sam asked as Steve got into the cockpit.

"Hydra got him, they took Bucky and brought back the Winter Soldier. We have to get him to Wakanda" Steve rushed.

*time skip to Wakanda*

The three men had hurried into the Wakandan medical facility, both holding Bucky with all there strength.

Steve had already alerted T'Challa and Shuri, so they had a cyrocell ready for him. Once they got inside, they were instantly instructed where to go.

When they arrived in the room, Shuri motioned for them to put him inside the cell. Once he was in, the glass door closed instantly, frost cover the glass.

Sam and Steve watched as their friend was now frozen.

"Thank you, so much." Steve thanked Shuri, she smiled to him before exiting. Steve turned to look at Sam.

"You've got some explaining to do" Sam instructed, getting a chuckle from Steve.

*six months later*

Sam had flown to Wakanda, by Shuris request. This was the first time he would be seeing Bucky since the Hydra incident.

Sam was greeted by T'Challa on the landing pad, he instructed Sam to follow him out to a lovely garden. Sam noticed a figured sitting on a cement bench. T'Challa motioned for Sam to go sit, so he did.

As he approached him, he knew who it was. Sam sat on the bench and moved closer to Bucky. The silence was comforting for the two of them.

"You know Sam, you aren't that bad" Bucky looked at Sam, Sams eyes locked with Bucky's eyes.

"Neither are you," Sam smiled, the two both leaned in and ended the night with a passionate kiss.

The two stayed kissing for what felt like years to the two but was only a few minutes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~