𝕿𝖊𝖓

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎Mention of past suicide attempt.
Mention of mental illness.
Mention of Alcohol and Drug addiction.⚠︎︎

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟸𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽𝟽:𝟹𝟶𝚊𝚖𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂
𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟸𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽
𝟽:𝟹𝟶𝚊𝚖
𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

Just under 5 years later...

-Dream-

I looked over at Spencer fast asleep in the bed, the warm morning sun peeped out the crack in the curtains and lit up his face.

His skin seemed to sparkle and shine in the light, he looked so peaceful with his head buried in the white pillows.

I lay there gazing at him, smiling placatingly. Nothing could make me happier than waking up to the man I was so deeply in love with.

I heard a raspy, quiet, groan escape his lips, and watched as his pretty, hazel eyes fluttered open. Almost immediately after laying eyes on me, a content smile spread across his face.

"Hey, pretty boy" I whispered softly.

"Morning Princess" Spencer whispered in response as his hand gently stroked my cheek and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

Neither of us spoke after that, we just lay there in silence staring into each other's eyes. Untroubled by our problems completely entranced by each other.

Birds chirped outside the window, as the sun shone brighter and brighter creating the illusion that Spencer was glowing.

The beam of light revealed the small specks of dust floating in the air and made them look like specks of glitter.

"I love you" I whispered to Spencer slowly leaning in closer to him.

"I love you too Princess" He replied softly closing the gap between us.

-End of Dream-

My eyes shot open, as I was rudely awakened by the obnoxiously loud, repetitive beeping of the alarm clock.

Then I was reminded that the dream I just had was just a dream. This pissed me off more because good dreams are rare, and when I come across them, I try to hold onto them for as long as possible.

"Morning" I heard a deep husky voice say from behind me, for a moment, just a moment I thought it was Spencer, then reality hit me and I remembered that it wasn't.