𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎Flashback of rape, mention of past sexual assault, mention of drugs, and relapsing. Panic attacks, angst, and sadness.⚠︎︎ (A/n: Another sad playlist chapter.)

☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽𝟸𝟹:𝟺𝟶𝚙𝚖𝟾𝟷 𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝙲, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂
𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽
𝟸𝟹:𝟺𝟶𝚙𝚖
𝟾𝟷 𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝙲, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

"What the hell is this?" Spencer muttered to himself as he looked through the photos.

Some photos were worse than others, some were of me walking through the streets, they looked a little like the paparazzi shots you see of celebrities, others were more disturbing, like photos of me changing, or crying in James' arms. There was a story behind each photo.

"This one seems to be taken close up" One of the agents stated picking up a photo, I diverted my gaze to it and felt my world collapse.

-Flashback-

"You love me" he whispered repeatedly as he thrusted aggressively.

"P-Please" I sobbed quietly digging my nails into the palms of my hands and cocking my head back away from him.
"P-Please s-stop"

"You love me" he repeated, his voice burning into my brain.

-End of Flashback-

"That was taken a week ago" I mumbled numbly as I stared at the photo. Spencer quickly pulled the photo out of the agent's hand and turned it face down on the table.

"You don't need to look at that" Spencer whispered before quickly shuffling all the photos into a pile.

"Agent Prentiss has been informed and she told me to tell that she'll meet you both at the BAU with the rest of the team. We'll drive you." Another agent informed us.

"Let me go get dressed" I sighed as I solemnly wandered back into my bedroom. I threw on a pair of jeans, a white turtle neck, and some doctor martins boots. Spencer changed into one of his work suits then we re-joined the agents. They wanted to leave Milo at home, but I was adamant about taking him with me, I wasn't going to let him be alone when a psycho was after me!

"I'm taking my dog with me! End of!" I murmured grabbing his lead, and clipping it to his collar. Spencer shrugged at the agent then followed me out to the car, putting the umbrella over my head to protect me from the rain.

The journey was quiet as can be expected, I wasn't exactly sure of how to feel. I guess the only way I can describe what I'm feeling, is like feeling the aftermath of being punched in the stomach.