9

Oh. My. God. It has been literal years since I've used Wattpad. It's so different???? Not sure how much more fanfiction I'll be writing but if anyone like my writing and is interesting I can upload some of my original stories! Comment If you want me to ❤

Edd Pov
I sauntered out of my room, tired and heartbroken. As I headed down the hall I ran into the devil himself- Tord. I became overcome with anger & shoved hin to the wall. He gasped in surprise.
"Edd?! Wha-"
"What is WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?! I TRUST YOU, LET YOU BACK INTO MY HOME, AND YOU STEAL AWAY THE ONLY PERSON I LOVE?!?!?! IT-IT ISNT FAIR!!!!!!!"
I could see on his face that he now is angry too. "Oh, you wanna talk about that?!?!? The person I've been in love with for YEARS, IS ENEMORED WITH YOU!!!!!!"
I froze in my tracks. "Wait....... who?..."
"Matt, you blind bitch, who else?!??!" Tord shoved me away & a slamed into the opposite wall, astonished. "M-Matt likes me?!"

Matt Pov
I heard a huge crash in the hallway. I looked at Tom, who looked just as confused as I did, then ran out to see Tord and Edd staring each other down intently.
"Edd!! Are you ok?!?!?" I ran over, Edd taking all priority.
"I-I'm fine." Edd blushed when I grabbed to inspect his face for bruises. I whipped around and glared at Tord. "What did you do this time you basterd??!?!"
Tord became defensive. "Hes the one who attacked me out of no where!!!! I just pushed him back!!!!!"
"You could have-"
Edd cut me off. "Don't worry about it, I'm fine matt......" He smiled warmly and my heart fluttered.
"A-Alright......"
Tom rolled his 'eyes' and growled "get a room." before leaving to his room, Edd eatching him go.
My heart sank. He still likes Tom......

316 words