6

TOM'S POV
I turned around to see the Commie himself, Tord.
"What the fuck do you want, commie?." I spat, taking a shot.
"I'm fucking enjoying my Friday night. Why the hell are you here?" He spat back, looking into my "eyes".
"None of your fucking buisness." I grumbled, turning twords the bar, wiping the dried tear crumbs from under my eyes.
Tord sat next to me, ordering a shot.
"Why the fuck are you-"
"Just, shut the fuck up for a minute." He cut me off, sounding just as depressed as I felt.
I stayed silent, gesturing for more shots.
                                   ***
I walked out of the club with Tord, slightly buzzed, but holding my alcohol well.
Tord stumbled and hugged me from behind, burying his face in the back of my neck.
I blushed madly. "Oi!! What the fu-"
"Just- shut up please." He mumbled, sounding broken.
Did something g happen with Matt?......
We where silent for the rest of the walk.
                                   ***
I opened the door and lead Tord to his room.
"Oi, commie, let go of me. We're-"
"Shut up and kiss me." He ordered, eyes hazey, and tears in the corners of his red eyes.
I froze, turning redder than his hoodie.
He grabbed my chin and yanked me into a rough kiss.

HA FUCKING TOMTORD YEET ok so I finaly updated!!!! (Pls dont kill me >~<) hope you liekd it!!