chapter twenty

unedited

after their first official date, they went back to jisung's house... and might've gone a few rounds, who knows?

which resulted in them quickly falling asleep afterwards, ignoring anything that could've bothered their rest. but it was hard for minho when jisung's annoying ass phone went off in the middle of the night, and since it was faced up, it lit up the room brightly.

the sound of the phone hadn't woken jisung open, but it sure woke minho up. and he was wondering; who the hell is texting jiusng in the middle of the night?

minho slowly removed himself from the naked male beside him, bending over to grab jisung's phone off of the nightstand. he turned it on to see jisung had a text from 'channie<3' that read;

channie <3
i'm sorry for taking so long to answer. my mom... her cancer is back. so i'm staying with her at the hospital as of now. i might not be back at school for awhile.
you're welcome to come see me sungie, i'd love to see you right about now... i just need someone to help me through this. 💛

minho gritted his teeth, practically seething at the message in front of him. he thought he had made it clear that jisung was his. and no one else's! minho honestly couldn't care less about the life of chan's mom, it was just a life. he took lives all the time, never caring or even thinking if that person had a loved one or anything. so why should he care if chan's mom is dying? why should he care if it was hard for chan? and most important; why would he ever let jisung go and comfort chan? that would mean a vulnerable moment between them. and minho wasn't going to have that.

minho pressed the small icons in the corner of chan's contact, scrolling down till he saw "block this number". without hesitation, he pressed the button, blocking chan from ever texting jisung again. it was for the best.

it was for them.

-

the next morning rolled around, jisung ended up waking up first. he gazed over to minho, lightly pecking the olders lips with a big smile on his face. he had really enjoyed the night before with minho. they had a beautiful date where he clowned the fuck out of that waitress, and then spent the rest of the night having some bomb ass sex. last night, the sex wasn't as intense as they usually do it. the sex was like out of a movie. the romantic setting, two people who were crazy for each other, big smiles, and small laughter every once in a while. it was different and jisung loved the intimacy behind it, but he still preferred their usual way of fucking.

after brushing a small strand out of minho's still sleeping face, he stretched over to grab his phone off the nightstand. it had almost 20 texts from felix.

lixiee

have you talked to chan?

chan's been asking for you.. he can't seem to reach you?

dude, answer chan's texts! he's worried sick and really needs you rn.

jisung scrolled through the texts one by one, wondering what the hell felix was talking about. he decided on texting felix back to see what was going on.

jisungiee💞
what's going on with chan? why are you blowing my phone up?

lixiee
finally you text back!! and you're kidding, right?

jisungiee💞
what an i kidding about? your the one joking around and not telling me what's going on with chan!

lixiee
dude, chan said he texted you first about it last night.... his mom is in the hospital. ring any bells?