my holy eyes

Both kim brothers are now sitting on sofa with bit awkward expression as soon as kawaii rejected taehyung mastermind idea tae just can't think about any more reasonable idea . yes reasonable.

"Actttully(actually ) our landlord kicked us out so we have no whele (where) to go and this gujji faceu can't live on street this dumb potato used our all saving to buy some anime merch so yeah we want you to take us in ... and for rent you can have taetae  as much as want ..." kawaii unknowingly suggested some unholy things to jungkook.

The idea itself gave shivers to jungkook, idea of having taehyung under him . kissing and teasing his skin and  leaving marks on his honey toned skin , marking his every part as his own only his fascinating isn't it!. To colour the canvas of tae's skin with his mark. This all making jungkook's dick to twitch a little . Before things get out of jeon hands he controlled and focuses on kawaii gibberish talk again

"you can make him do everything chores and he washes dishes every well although he can't cook well aghhh he is the only reason  why this gujji boy didn't had dilllicious food" fake cried only to receive a glare  from taehyung.

" young man you are always welcome to leave , the door is that way" spat back taehyung

"young meen (man) you are just jealous of handsame faceuu" replied kawaii .

" hey hey you both stop  my dad already told me that you guys are gonna be here so i know the reason so don't fight " jungkook tries to calm the both kim .

" oh thank god mr jeon just cleared everything i was literally gonna tell some murder mystery and my fear for law and order " sighed taehyung

" murder mystery seliously (seriously) fear oh my gujji in the closet you didn't even think twice when you killed my cherry you unholy creature " accused kawaii

This made jungkook as jungshook what if his blue haired beauty turned out murderer, although he looks like angel but no one looked like murderer. now the only fear that jungkook have in his mind is , tae being murderer and police summoning him totally ignoring that this stranger could kill him too but nevermind.

"what do you mean by murdered cherry he was fucking mosquito moment ago you were afraid of mosquito bite you bipolar shit" spat back tae
and only receive a sigh from jungkook

jungkook sigh in relieved as he was relieved to know his blue haired beauty isn't murderer.

"what to you mean by mosquito he was my pet he used to bite you not my gujji faceu"

"exactly thats the reason i killed him"

"finally you accepted" before kawaii could accuse tae more jungkook stop them both to prevent another world war .

" actually i ordered already you both must be hungry yeah and actually we have four room and one made as study room and other as some stuff inside it so basically left with 2 rooms so you both need to share room—"

" what do you mean by share room my gujji faceu wants some plivacii (privacy) from this ugly potato ".

"ugly potato and me—"

"you both should stop fighting you ...

"kim kawaii" said kawaii flipping back his imaginary hair

" kawaii you can have your room separately and tae you can sleep in my room and i will just sleep on this sofa"

"why you sleeping on sofa wait we both will just share room and i don't want to create more trouble for you" firmly said tae

"plivacii (privacy)"