TWENTY

˜

˜.•°*"˜

'You have been the last dream of my soul'

˜.•°*"˜

The summer and spring passed by in a blink, she never thought that about surviving in a cold strange country that was a part of her blood. People treated you different. Getting up from a nightmare always made her feel drained out, her mind lingering on seeing the reality in her dreams, the thought of it brought her body to a rest. All these hidden thoughts sometimes scream loud in her dream scaring her mind, no matter how brighter she shined the darker the thought became as they started to cling on her shadow.

The summer wasn't that eventful to her, staying inside a room coped up with her pains, the purple lines marking her skin, with red blotches and hiding pain from both of her soulmates, they often wondered wearing thick turtle necks in the summer was not an option.

Wearing another turtle neck this time switching from grey's and blacks to brown and a pant that had suspenders on it, quite fashionable her mind agreed. Her face had turned pale. Hollow cheeks and sunken eyes with pale lips she definitely looked sick hiding under makeup worked always, giving her lips one little layer of the tint before leaving the room.

Seeing Taehyung outside of her room, the soul yearning returned again offering pleas to her mind to mate with him again and give him babies so that he could never leave again. The time filled with love and affection, her soul could use that but drinking water from her sipper, adding soul supplements to it. It shut her soul up; it was powdered medicine which was expensive. It gave the same effect as healing the soul with increasing her life span.

He looked ravishing; his hair falling on the forehead, wearing black wasn't doing any justice he looked like a walking sin. The turtle neck made him look hot, the pants and the coat. Her soul had been rushing, screaming in her mind she did thank god for the existence of this man.

'Love, um...I-I wanted to ask you this huge favor?' he stammered at his words.

'Yes love I'm listening, go on' she encouraged him to speak his mind.

'You see' he started chewing and biting his lips as they turned redder and redder each second.

'Please stop hurting them' Y/N reached for her lips to feel the soft red petals on her finger tips caressing the more on the left side of his lip, it was more prominent when his lips turned red.

'I told you that they preponed the fashion show... I paid someone to model the dress for me' he tried to frame his sentences in front of her.