EIGHT

'And I met another side of you

'And I met another side of you..'

The shadows in the room didn't help his eyes, he was lying in the same room he dreamt on his birthday night when he turned twenty-two, this time there was a hand lying on his waist. He holds the hand roughly to remind himself of this dream, a loud gasp comes from someone beside him. His senses are hyper aware of everything, that gasp wasn't soft as he expected, it was of someone who has lost their voice after a rough night. The silhouette beside him touching him, the crevice of her bosom deliciously burning his body, his member had made it's presence, it was weeping of attention.

Getting up from his sleepy state, he looks at the girl once again, her skin was tan and soft, hair sprawled in all the directions making her seem dirty. She was always there in his dream, naked, dirty and screaming of sins. Touching her face he tries to feel her, she seems to respond to him as her skin erupts in goosebumps and his touches, his fingers couldn't stop themselves as if they were crazed which had a mind of their own. She was warm for him, the heat was increasing in the room. He is burning in desire as he was touching her face, innocent as he thought and his hands touching her soft locks which were long and luscious and thicker than normal. His hand seeped itself inside her hair, massaging her neck, slow and steady giving her pleasure without touching sexually. Her grunts were steady and let out a moan full of deep desires with her body squirming, her voice inviting him. Deep, throaty and a voice full of sexual promises, another hand of his touching her neck she let out sighs, gasps and moans. She had never been this vocal in his dreams, her eyes slowly opened.

His hands were greedy full of lechery, he wanted her to call his name, one of his hands dipping in between her valleys. Her back was now arched, touching him, her peaks on the chest were now hardened. They felt delicious on his skin, the waves of pleasure were drowning him in the sea of sins. He was breathing heavy and passion seething in his veins for her, he had her under him, his dominant side had taken over his mind. His hand travels down to her soft neck, tracing her and soft caresses making her whine more for impassion, he wanted to make her feel vulnerable. He wanted her intoxicated with his touch. His body had never felt this emotion, immense euphoria of being in control. He puts his hands on her waist pulling her on to him as her legs were on his either side. He wasn't in her yet he wanted to feel the warmth she gave him, trying to feel her more as his hands were teasing her body. He's lost in his vicious desires, quickly nips her neck with wet kisses and sloppy kissing noises. Her moans were his siren calls, bewitching him into committing sins and he would, no one would pass the chance to do her with a body like that he would ruin her so that she can't walk.

Kissing her skin felt like melty chocolate was dripping on her, makes and bites on her skin trying to mark her, she was a temptress. Her hands were on him and a sudden gush of desire seeped him, he was the pied piper in this game. He grabs her hands and holds her above her head, a submissive sob grabs his whole attention. She was whimpering, a smirk played on his lips. Her body was gentle and supple, stroking her chest was one of his desires as her peaks stood tall, he was naked and she was only in her stringy underwear, he wasn't a sane man he was devil for her. Pushing the underwear on the side, her eyes begging him to ruin her, punish her. His pride was begging him to give in and ruin himself deep inside her, his tip was near her entrance teasing her that she needs to beg him, he wanted to see her beg for him. Not wanting to give in, he wanted to feel her sinful warmth. Teasing her seemed filthy to him, something that was raw as an innocent angel wanting to be corrupted, she thrusted her hips in hopes of calming down her desires to feel him more. He keeps kissing her thighs with his hand touching her core, teasing her. Her mouth was especially red, he wanted her lips around him, she never stopped gasping around him, he thrusts into her without a warning.