Happy birthday to me! ( pt2)

new imessage from " loxie "

loxie
hey babes you ready yk my friends driving us so we can get messed up

Avery
girl yes
just what i need
im ready lmk when you're here

20 minutes pass

loxie
alright im here !!

Avery
coming!
-

I walked out the house proud of my outfit, I laughed slightly listening to the clank of my heels on the concrete.

My party should be amazing, I know my management set up everything so I'm excited to see what they planned for me, as long as everyone have a good time that's all im worried about.

" FML GIRL YOU LOOK HOT"! Mahogany screams from the passenger seat, I laugh and get into the car, " Thank you girl I was trying to, I need to get them cute bday pics after all".

" Girl please, with that outfit you're getting way more than a good time bc danggg"! She fans herself, I shake my head and then meet the driver.

Then we head to the venue.

Once I get there I'm amazed, the whole top part of the room is covered with white balloons, it's a huge cake a stage and it seems like a lot of the party guests are already here.

Mahogany links her arm with mine, " We have to get something to drink".

We walk over to the bar and he prepares us two drinks, we thank him. " So who's all coming"? Mahogany asks as she takes a sip of her drink, " Dont know management made the guest list, which now looking back at it I should've confirmed everyone who was invited".

" Yeah, I think that was a great idea".

👱🏼‍♀️ AveryJen