C.C's/ Chris's death

(hey I know I haven't updated since forever but I've been busy working on art stuff and trying to find a dog, not to mention doctor appointments, all that drags motivation threw the mud, but today I had some so might as well use it!)

~Time skip a few years~
Y/n's Pov~

I've been dead for about 4 and a half years, judging by my youngest brothers age now. He's so sweet and kind, but Micheal has been... Rude to him. And not to long after I died Terrence died as well. Leaving Mike along with Elizabeth and Chris.

Terrence and I hang out with papa glitch most times and visit home to watch over our family, mom and dad have hidden our existences from our younger siblings but that doesn't stop me from talking to Chris, when he gets scared or upset he talks to my plushie and I reply back, no one else in the house can hear me except the golden Freddy plush, we don't get along with eachother, but Chris talks to me all the time, tho I started going by a/a/n (animatronics animal name) instead of y/n around Chris so he doesn't get bullied or yelled at for using my name.

But lately Chris has been having nightmares, and no one believes that they are real, but I've seen them... I've been helping him in plush form but sometimes...zapper glitches and trys to attach Chris, so I stopped helping physically so I can keep zapper from glitching, and started singing comforting songs to keep him calm and focused and after two nights zapper started singing as well.

Speaking of nightmares Chris is fighting them off right now, he's been getting really good at this, and he's even got plushtrap to sit on the x so it's only two hours Tonight, I'm glad they reasoned with me for little chances for less time, tho zapper and I helped the first time he played plushtraps game. Myself and zapper actually became friends with the nightmares overtime and found out that they did this because of there programing.

After the 5th night of the nightmares games it was Chris's birthday! He was having his birthday at dads restaurant fredbears family dinner tho he's scared of the animatronics there. But soon his birthday went south, Mike and his friends were playing a joke on Chris. "Hey crybaby!" Micheal said as he approached Chris and Elizabeth. "Mike stop leave Chris alone, it's his birthday." Elizabeth stepped in for his brother. "Y-yeah Mike s-s-stop" Chris tried to stand up for himself. "Your brother is kind of a baby, isn't he Micheal?" The Freddy masked boy said which I heard Mike call him Fredrick on multiple occasions, "We should teach him how to be less of a wimp." The Bonnie masked boy said which Mike has called Markus before. And the chica masked girl giggled as she spoke "I think cc wants to give fredbears a big kisses!" The girl I have gotten to know as Sarah says. They pick up Chris and take him towards the stage and laugh as Chris got closer to fredbears mouth Chris having dropping poor zapper and the golden Fred toy myself being beside papa and Terrence not being able to do anything but watch helplessly as the Golden Bears jaw clamps shut on my little brothers head.

By the time they got him to the hospital he was in a comma in a circle of his nightmares. Mike was crying behind his mask while sitting beside our brother and whispered something to him. "You are broken" he started, "I will put you back together" he said sadly. Then backs away, later that night Chris was gone and trapped within his room for a while before he met papa, then Terrence, then finally me, we told him what happened and we lead him to his object he was attached to, Golden Fredbear. Or as he now calls it..... Golden Freddy.

(Hey guys I know I haven't updated for awhile... And this is probably the least exciting chapter ever even less so then papa glitch chapter, but a chapter is a chapter right? Well I hope you enjoy this crap I write see you next time! Bye!)