Chapter Two: Night one begin!

*WARNING SWEARING AND ANIMATRONICS TRYING TO KILL! ALSO POV SWITCHING!*

Y/n POV

I talked to Grey all day as I patiently wait for the night to come. As we were talking Cassidy starts up a conversation with us as well. Me being out of the suit as to not damage the shit work of my voice box. I manage to tell cassidy that the night guard is not William but my twin brother. She seemed to understand to as why I was protecting him better after explaining the situation to her and said she would inform the others before 11:50pm tonight. But I doubt they will go easy on him since they will know after that he is blood related to there murderer.

*Timeskip brought to you by Bonnie and Freddy not giving two shits about Micheal being your brother!*

Micheal's POV (didn't see that coming did you? Oh wait warned you)

I head off to work after covering up my new brusies and cuts with makeup, I can't wait for work anything is better than home right now. I shake my head before this morning crawls back into my head. I walk into my office and I'm greeted by the wolf animatronic sitting silently beside the desk and watching my every move closely. "Ah hello again! I brought my tools to fix you up buddy. I'll start now if you'd like." The animatronic just nods slightly. I take that as a sign to start working on the poor bots voice box, remembering what awful noises it produced that morning when trying to reply to my question. "You know. For a bot my father made your very buggy. He maybe losing his touch with mechanical stuff don't you think?" The bot just stares at me quietly. I end up fixing half the voice box before 12:00 hit. "Ah shit. I'm only half way done."

Y/n POV

"Ah shit. I'm only half way done." I sigh internally and gently push him to the chair and hand him the camera tablet. I had got here around 11:40pm to see how stuff worked and found out I can recharge the tablet and supply one door power to close if power runs out. The power of the place is all off until 11:50pm when Micheal comes in and turns everything he needs on.

Micheal's POV

The wolf seems to zone out a bit as I work, maybe they have a program malfunction there trying to fix? After a few minutes the wolf seems to snap out of it and watch me closely. I don't mind it as much as the previous night. Knowing that this animatronic is friendly. "ɎØɄⱤ ₦₳₥Ɇ₴ MicⱧɆ₳Ⱡ ₳₣ton corⱤɆ₵₮?" I hear the wolf say quietly as it seems to try not to hurt my ears. "How did you know my name?" The animatronic seems to point to there chest then to me. To which I look and noticed my name tag... Of course. How dumb can I get? I fucking forgot about my name tag.

Y/n POV

Micheal's seems to mentally slap himself as he realized that he had his name tag on. I just mentioned that because its quiet and boring. After what I believe was 6 minutes of him just mentally slapping himself I notice a bunny in the doorway and close the door. That seemed to catch Micheal's attention quickly. "Ah shit. Thank you buddy. I was lost in thought." I just give a small nod and sit back down next to the desk.

*timeskip because night one is always the easiest*

After one or two visits each from Jeremy and Susie 6am finally hits and Micheal sighs. I stand up to walk to the storage area only to be stopped by Micheal. "Ah ah ah. I told you I'd fix you today. I'm finishing what I started. Maybe later today I'll come back and redesign you a bit. Your unfinished as of now buddy.

I sit back down and let him finish fixing my voice box. "There that should do it. Test it out buddy." I nod and keep my volume down just  in case. "Hello Micheal Afton, our names are Grey, Zapper and a/a/n nice to meet you." Grey and myself introduce. Micheal seems shocked when not one but two voices came from the voice box at once. "Ah I'll keep that in mind. Well I'll be back later today to fix up your design more. Have a good day." We both wave to each other as he leaves. I then head back to the storage area and sit beside cassidy and start a conversation with her.

(ₐ/ₙ ₜwₒ ᵢₙ ₒₙₑ ₙᵢgₕₜ? ₐₘ ᵢ cᵣₐzy? Yₑₚ! ₕₐᵥₑ ₐ gₒₒd ₙᵢgₕₜ ₑᵥₑᵣyₒₙₑ! 2:48ₐₘ - 3:06ₐₘ 803 wₒᵣdₛ)