striper 💃

it was an ordinary day for me.
i woke up about mid-day as i came back from work at 2am.

after waking up, i headed in the kitchen and made myself a coffee and a bowl of oats. following that i made my way back upstairs to brush my teeth in the bathroom.

after brushing my teeth, i took a shower.

the time was now around 5pm, so i decided to get ready for work.

i walked into my closet and changed into my uniform; black heels, black leather short skirt, red bralette, with hoops as an accessory.

after changing, i grabbed my bag and put on my oversized coat before walking out of my apartment.

i made my way to work, it only took me a half an hour walk from my apartment to my workplace.

once i arrived, i was greeted by my boss and my co workers.

"your slot is in 5 minutes y/n , go do your makeup." my boss said. i nodded before i headed into the makeup room. i applied red lipstick and foundation to my lips and face before making my way on the 'stage'

incase you hadn't figured it out yet, i work as i stripper, each shift i dance on the stage and if anyone is 'satisfied' with my performance i give them a lap dance in the private booths.

as i was strutting on the stage, my eyes locked with another pair of eyes, his dark eyes admired me.

i smirked at him as i began my performance, during the performance he would catch my attention by whistling and then winking at me.

as i was about to finish my performance, i saw the dark eyed boy stand up and disappearing in the dark.

once i finished i headed back to the makeup room to touch up my makeup.
"you're wanted in the private booth
y/n." my boss shouted as he peeked his head in the changing room.

"okay, i'm going!" i shouted back.

once i finished touching up my makeup, i made my way into the private booth.
i played it safe and knocked before entering.

"nice to meet you sir." i smiled. "call me calum." he smirked, the dark eye boy was leant against the wall.

i walked up to him with a grin on my face, i held his hand and led him in front of the single chair. i pushed him down as i straddled his hips. "i'm glad you enjoyed my performance." i said as i bit his lip. calum placed his hands on my waist, squeezing it.

i pulled myself off of him and circled him, as i swayed my hips.

as i reached a 360, i stopped in front off him. i looked down at him and bit my lip before placing myself in his lap.

i straddled his hips again and let my finger drag down from his neck to where the opening of his tight jeans were. "i say we have some fun." the boy said as he squeezed my thigh.

i nodded eagerly before i stood up, i grabbed his collar and pulled him up.
i backed myself until i hit a wall and calum was stood a few inches away from me.

he pushed firmly against the wall and connected his lips with mine. he let one hand travel to my hair, taking my hair out of the ponytail.

"your a beautiful woman miss -" calum said as he pulled away, he realized he didn't know my name. "miss y/l/n , y/n y/l/n." i said before i let my hand up to his hair, playing with it.

he hummed before he connected his lips to my neck. he sucked in my skin lightly as he licked over the marks.
i titled my head back as i let out a soft moan. "i need you." i whimpered

"just wait babygirl." he said hoarsely.
"p-please." i begged. calum rolled his eyes before he unbuckle his belt.

in one swift motion, calum took his pants off. "are you gonna be a good princess for me baby and go on your knees." i nodded as i kneeled in front of him. i placed my finger in his waistband and drag his boxers down.

i let out a deep breath before i took his length into my mouth. calum placed his hand on my head, forcing me to take him all in.

as i sucked on his length, i let my tongue play with his length. he was screaming my name and shouting blasphemes. "oh god y/n , s-shit!" , "oh my god babygirl. your doing wonders." he moaned

"i'm gonna cum." he moaned, i nodded as he came in my mouth, i swallowed the substance before standing.

"i need you now calum." i begged. "you deserve it baby." he said, i smiled as he unzipped my skirt, pulling them to the floor. he took my lace underwear off with a smirk.

he placed his length to my hole teasingly, "calum!" i whined. calum laughed before he connected our lips, as he connected our lips, he pushed himself into me.

i moaned as he pushed into me. he began thrusting hard into me, rolling his hips against mine. "s-shit." i moaned. calum smirked against my lips as he realized that i was digging my fingertips into his back, he grabbed my hands, pinning them against the wall.

after him basically damaging my g-spot, i came.

we pulled away after we both came to our highs. we both stood there panting, catching our breaths.

"when does your shift end?" he asked. "in two hours." , "i'll be waiting for." he smirked.

and that's how my job
led me to my lover

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed!!
-kiran 👼🏻