Horny 😏

Y/N

This whole lockdown was getting boring, cal was working most of the time as the CALM album had been released and him and the guys were doing a great job of promoting it while we were in this pandemic, and I had also been working but as there were no fashion shows held I had no work to do other then a few video call interviews.

Calum was currently in the music room, finishing of a call with the other 3 guys and i was so bored and horny so I decided to take matters into my own hands.

I took of my thong tossing it to the other side of the room and spread my legs feeling the cool air hitting me in the core as i lay on mine and cal's bed, I lick my two fingers and slowly slide them into myself feeling my wetness dripping out of me in between my legs.

"Ahhhh fuck!" i moan as I pump them in and out, my eyes close in pleasure. I don't need to silence my moans because Calum is in the other side of the house and no one else is home.

After a few minutes I pick up the pace.

"Fuck! Cal" i moan, my legs shaking as I cum, but I keep going moaning calum's name along the way.

"Damn baby!" I hear a voice as i open my eyes to see calum standing under the door frame watching me intensely as i rub my clit.

"Hey baby." I say seductively as I rub a little faster biting down on my bottom lip, as I do so i keep my eyes on calum as he reaches down to release his hardened dick rubbing himself as he watches me please myself. Seeing him makes me even more wet and turns me on even more.

"Come here." I command. He walks over kicking his shorts and boxers of as he reaches me and strip of my t-shirt. I look up and grab his dick in my hands rubbing him as I'm still sat kneeling on the bed.

After a moan escapes his mouth I bend down and slowly lick his tip, "fuck y/n that feels so good!" Satisfied, i smirk taking him in further, bobbing my head using one hand to rub what i can't fit in my mouth and using the other to play with his balls. "Fuck just like that baby!" He moans, i hollow my cheeks and take him all the way in as his tip tickles the back of my throat. I leave him there for a few seconds before i gag and slowly take him out.

As I'm about to take him back in he says, "y/n i want to feel you baby, lay down for me." And I do as he says. Laying down with my legs spread i play with myself as i wait for calum to take of his shirt.

"Don't hold back any moans I want the whole of America to know how well I fuck you baby. " he says as he dips down licking my clit "ahhh fuck!" I scream as i scratch his scalp.

His tongue works wonders in licking me up and down, and around my clit. He sucks and lets his teeth graze my clit, gently biting down making me gasp and whimper loudly. He adds a finger quickly pumping in and out of me no longer after he adds another, giving me no warning. I could feel myself pulsing around his fingers.

"Fuck faster cal!" I moan out and he hums in response. A few seconds later he stops his sweet torture from down below with his mouth and comes up and kisses me hungrily, sucking on my lower lip. Our lips engage in a sensual dance as i taste my juices on the side of his mouth, he takes his fingers that were still inside me out licking and sucking them clean, making sure nothing goes to waste.

"You ready baby?" He asks, i nod my head and he slowly enters me letting me adjust to his size, "ahh, fuck baby you're so tight!" He moans dropping his head on the crook of my neck. I can feel his length stretching my insides and swelling inside of me making me squeeze him tighter.

"Fuck cal faster!" I moan as he moves quicker, thrusting in and out as he rubs my clit with his thumb and his other hand massaging my left boob. I wrapped my arms around him and lightly scratched his back. The room fills with the sound of us moaning and screaming each others name and our flesh slapping as calum thrusts into me.

"Baby you're so tight." He says sucking on my left boob making my eyes roll to the back of my head. He makes his way up to leave wet sloppy kisses on my neck probably leaving his marks along the way.

Within seconds he flips us over, me now on top, "ride me baby." He says his voice coming out raspy, "gladly." I smile and bounce up and down grinding on his dick. I set my hands on his chest and ride him at a steady speed. After a while i feel myself getting tired and i think calum sees it too, so he flips us over again taking control and thrusts in twice as hard as before, hitting a sweet spot, "AHH CAL!" I moan as loud as I can, the feeling making my eyes glossy and my head dizzy.

"I- I'm close cal" , "me too baby, let go. Cum all over my dick baby." He groans and a wave of euphoria washes over me as i cum. My hips still bucking up as my legs shake, i felt Calum gripping my waist as he came inside me a few seconds after.

Good job I was on the pill.

"Fuck!" He groans taking his dick out collapsing beside me, I lay beside him, but sit up feeling the soreness and move in between calums legs and take him back into my mouth. I could taste the mix of our juices as i sucked him clean.

After that i moved up to cuddle with his, my head laying on his bare chest, listening to his now steady heartbeat. Both our clothes scattered all over the floor and our bodies slick with sweat.

"I was so fucking horny for you cal." I say as i slid my hand down and rubbed his semi-hard dick still laying beside him, "I'm all yours baby, but i must say you did look so fucking sexy playing with yourself." He says as he kisses the top of my head.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really happy with how this chapter turned out!

Let me know your thoughts!?!

~ Kiran 💙