5- Seven

TW: ABUSE –idk why did I put this but ok-

"Hello, Seven." Seven stopped climbing the stairs and turned his back to his uncle, who was looking at him, angry and annoyed, "H-hi Uncle Mark." He got close enough to leave 1 feet between himself and Seven. "Where were you?" Seven gulped and slowly anwsered, "I was with my friend Six-"

His uncle grabbed Seven's wrist harshly and squeezed it. "HOW MANY TIMES I GOTTA SAY, NO GOING OUT." Before Seven could say anything, he held him from his neck and banged his head against the wall than left him there, fainted. 

-those who skipped the TW part, you can continue from here lol-

~~~~

When Seven woke up, he was in his bed, his wrist, head and neck bandaged carefully for some reason he didn't know. He got up and saw a note on top of his desk. He read the note.

Come down.

~Aunt Mia

Seven read the note once again to see if it's true. It was. He opened his door and looked down from the long stairs. His aunt was sitting on a chair, waiting for Seven.

Normally she'd be out for work currently. Seven tought. He quickly went to the bathroom, washed his face, dried it and started going down the stairs.

 "Oh! Look who's here. Good morning." His aunt said in a sad voice. For a second Seven stopped walking and observed his aunt's face.
 "You cried." Seven said. "Pfft, no I didn't." Seven observed his aunt's face again. "I can tell you cried last night. Your eyes are swollen." Seven said without showing any emotions. 

His aunt sighed. "Seven, do you remember anything happened last night?" Seven stopped for a minute. "No." "Exactly. He-" his aunt's voice cracked.

"He beated you up again." 

Seven looked down. "I made you breakfast. Here, you can eat before you go to school."
Seven's aunt got up and sighed. "Thank you." Seven's aunt turned to him. "Y-you're welcome." She smiled and climbed up from the stairs, to get ready for her long day of work. 

yes, motivation is zero for me. im hardly having any ideas for this book lmao- ill try my best to continue. bye.