WELCOME TO MUSIQ (A/N)

Hello, everyone! 

After a short break, here we are again! 

As I've done previous times already, I'm posting this so you can all add the book to your library and get a notification as soon as anything is posted.

I want to use this time to thank those who read the ResQ saga, whether it was all of the books or just some of them. Now, however, it's time to begin a new era.

To read this book you DON'T need to have read the ResQ saga. If you have, then you will already know the CEOs and some of the characters and situations will sound familiar, but we are starting a completely different story, set in 2028. That seems so close yet so far away, doesn't it?

Now, another important thing is that this will be a rather short book compared to the other ones I've posted. Why? Because it is sort of a bridge book. It's a book meant for you to familiarise yourself with how everything will work, the new characters and their dynamics... It still will be a full story, but just know that it won't be 100 chapters long, but rather half of it (or maybe even a bit less). The chapters would be long, however. Around 3000 words each or sometimes even more, so it won't seem as short, I promise.

I will post the first chapter on Friday the 11th of June, but I will be posting little spoilers and things like that before hand, so stay tuned and save this in your library!

As always, thank you for reading and see you tomorrow with a spoiler. If you have any questions or anything you want to say, feel free to do so in the comments! I always read them, no matter if a long time has passed.

徐小雯 (Xu Xiaowen)