𝐑𝐄:𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 again

𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 again.... an opportunity that Karin was grateful for. This time, she would be the strongest ninja, and this time, Sasuke and Orochimaru could go fuck themselves.

Wake up, eat bread, tie red hair back, clean the small structure she called home, and walk to the back of the house to meditate. 

She found it more comforting to be outside, where the cool breeze blowed, and to sit down on the grass and feel it prickle her bare legs as she closed her eyes. 

The chakra in her was...it was definitely less than that boy, Naruto's, but it was more than what she had expected.

 After all, she was an Uzumaki, although she and her mother lived in Kusagakure after taking refuge.

 In exchange for being allowed to live there, her mother was forced to use her healing ability to save any injured, no matter how taxing it was.

 Karin didn't know how old she was. She never did, until she met Orochimaru. But he never told her, and only gave in when she turned 15...which didn't help at all. 

In a few more days, Kusagakure would enter a war, and her mother would inevitably die from instant loss of chakra. 

Then, Karin would be forced to take on her duties, and then enter the Chunin Exam in Konoha. Where she would meet Sasuke. Afterwards, her whole village would be burned down by Orochimaru, which was where he took her in in her past life.

Her plan was simple.

She would kill Zōsui, the large man in charge of Kusagakure, but hide the evidence so that she could still enter the Chunin Exams.

 After, instead of almost being killed by a bear, she would be the one to kill it, so that Sasuke wouldn't bother to help. Then, she would meet Uzumaki Naruto, since he was in the team with the Uchiha.

 Idealistically, she would tell him that they were from the same clan, and come back to Kusagakure to find it burned, and be willingly taken under Orochimaru's wing. Then, she would kill him when he became useless, and live in the Southern Hideout, drinking sake and living a life where people didn't bite her like she was a fucking tool. 

Bam. Easy life, easy alcohol.

And the war was avoidable anyway. All she needed to do was not look at the fucking moon because why the fuck would you look at a moon with a fucking eye on it. 

Karin sighed in content as she sat perfectly still. Her chakra was nearly full, and soon, she would be able to unlock the strength of a hundred seal, therefore cementing her power.

Easy life, easy alcohol.