Arms

TW: Medical Stuff, David Pov:

I wake up to what seems like 3-5 hours later with blurry vision. "Oh you're awake! I just finished treating your burns if you'd like to know anything about them?"
"Uhh sure?!" I hesitantly ask.
"So there's first degree burns around the sides of your chest. Second degree burns spots scorch around your around your chest and thighs as well as your lower legs. Third degree burns are on your chest, neck, face, arms, hands, and different sections of your legs. You're lucky there aren't any fourth degree burns."
"Wow, that sounds kind of intense.. when could I get back to camp?"
"I'd recommend you stay the night here, you can be back tomorrow just don't do anything serious."

"Is there anything else?"
"For a couple weeks you might struggle walking a bit so would you mind if I sign up to help you counsel."
"That'd be wonderful either way! We always welcome more camp camp counselors!"
"Sounds great to me! We'll drive there tomorrow. If you need anything, yell for me."
"Wait I don't even know your na-" but before I could even complete my sentence he's gone. I look right down at me and see that I'm covered in bandages but the tubes and wires are still plucked in.

I'm guessing the iv was to treat my body after it was burnt but I don't know anything in the medical industry. The most I think I've done in the past was bandage my legs with plasters before when I trip. Well actually, I can treat broken bones but I think that's just because I'm the target of getting seriously injured and no one caring. I'm actually pretty surprised that anyone managed to come to my rescue. I've been cold knocked out down a lake and had to scavenge for my own life and no one thought anything of it.

My vision got blurry which seemed strange as I woke up only around an hour ago but I guess my body truly is wiped out. I never really had bad sleeping issues. Suddenly the cloaked man walked back into here, "I totally forgot to ask if you were on any medications!"
"Oh well I take ######## it's an antidepressant. I take 50mg of it daily."
"I didn't expect you to take something like that but thank you for the information."
"Wait before you leave."
"Hm?"
"Thank you for helping me."
"Of course."

I finally fall asleep yet I had forgotten once again to ask the stranger his name. The sleep was uncomfortable but it was just rest so I don't really see a point to be picky. Sure I wasn't the best at sleeping comfortably but I did work pretty well at falling asleep. To be entirely honest, I had really bad issues getting up in the morning in the past. Life felt rather pointless and I didn't want to give in the effort. So honestly I'm very glad I can actually enjoy life in the moment now. I should really fully sleep after all these thoughts.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A/N: Thank you for reading this lovely's!
Sorry I don't know too much on proper hospitality since I've only ever been to the
ER a few times and none of them were over burns!