Lidia, 11:05am

Me and The Plutos are still here at Clint's Graveyard, sitting on the curbs, where this dude named Peck came from nowhere and decided to attack. He specifically came for Rufus, on his last day. We all thought Mateo and Rufus were done for at the second Peck pointed a gun to Rufus. Luckily, they got to flee away in time. I felt relieved to think that they're safe, for now at least. Although, The Plutos felt uneasy. " We should call up Roof and Mateo to see if they're doing alright.." Tagoe says. All of us agreed to Tagoe and decided to give them a call. We decided to call Rufus since Mateo blocked my number, so I wouldn't get to reach him at the time. It rings two times then stops ringing. " His phone is maybe dead or something " Malcolm says. We all tried to stayed positive and tried not to think about them being already dead.

The uneasy energy between all of us became overwhelming for us to handle. " Maybe we should go check Mateo's house " I suggested. We all then started sprinting to Mateo's house. I felt this heavy feeling in my chest, it was bothering me big time.

We reached there. There were ambulances, firefighters, and everyone out of their apartments. It was Mateo's apartment, burned. I quickly decided to sprint to the same hospital Mateo's dad was at. The Plutos were very clueless but decided to follow me without saying a word. I had a feeling Mateo and Rufus was taken to the same hospital without second guessing. I didn't stop sprinting. My eyes all so teary, I couldn't really see but kept running anyway.