Lidia, 12:28pm

We arrive at the hospital, I immediately ask the front desk, " Is there any Mateo Torrez here?! " They told me he was already in the Morgue. I doubted him and wanted to argue with him but instead I just wanted to see Mateo already. We head over to the Morgue with some nurse assisting us there. The Plutos and I didn't want to believe it. We walk in there with the nurse assisting us to Mateo. All of us were in shock. " Is there a Rufus Emeterio here??! " Aimee shouts out to the nurse assisting us. " Yes, he's currently in Intensive Care. " The Plutos speed away from the Morgue to get to Rufus while i stayed with Mateo bursting in tears. His face and body, half-burned. " I can't lie to you and say i'm okay. I just can't even when you begged me to do so. Mateo, you didn't deserve to die. Out of all people in this world, you were so special to many even though you were that person who would stay at home all the time playing video games or watching bad movies. You were supposed to be there for me and Penny. You were supposed to be there with me to watch Penny grow up. You were supposed to be there when Penny goes to college, comforting me with bad movies and your presence. But now, you're gone. I can't promise you that I'll be okay, but I'll try my hardest like you said. For Penny. "

I smile in pain but deep down, I know Mateo doesn't want me sobbing my eyes out here. I know he wants me to be happy, moving forward with Penny. I'll do that for Mateo and for Penny. I'll miss you so much everyday, every second, every minute, every hour, every night, every afternoon, Mateo. I love you so much.