Seeing him again

Without thinking, Bartholomew ran towards him as fast as she could. She ran and ran until suddenly she tripped over her own feet. She closed her eyes and waited to hit the ground but a few seconds had passed and she hadn't. She opened her eyes to see the man, holding her. He had caught her.

"Are you okay?!" The man asked in a concerned tone. Bartholomew was embarrassed, but she was also blushing like crazy. "Yes, thank you." She managed to spit out. At that moment Bartholomew knew that she was safe, safe in his arms. The man smiled, knowing that she was okay. "I'm Yoshinobu Gakuganji, I believe we met earlier?" He asked softly, even though he knew the answer. Bartholomew let out a small laugh. "I believe we did... I'm bartholomew, nice to meet you, Gakuganji."

They spoke to each other for about 30 minutes, it was freezing but they didn't care. After a long conversation, Gakuganji offered to walk Bartholomew home. She accepted and they walked to her house together in the heavy snow. When they got to her house, they exchanged numbers and Gakuganji went home. Bartholomew believed that he was the right one for her, and he was.

 Bartholomew believed that he was the right one for her, and he was