chapter twenty

"Maybe it's the way she walked. Straight into my heart and stole it.", Harry sings from the stage that I am sat in front of at Wembley stadium. The boys are doing sound check. I decided to come down and watch to try to get a better idea of who to assign what parts of songs to. I am definitely going to try to give more solos to Louis and Niall, and I actually presented the idea to management and they fought me on it. But I am determined to get them that, I am going to talk to Julian about it and hopefully get him on my side. I might be running this thing, but management has the power to say no to any and everything.

They are only half way through sound check, and I was getting bored after getting a good idea on who would be best for certain parts. So now I am sketching in my notebook trying to get an idea for something I can give to my school for the piece of artwork they asked me to make for graduation. They are asking a bunch of kids or rather telling them to make a piece of art that has to do with graduation and they are going to blow them up on posters and hang them around at the graduation ceremony. I am also valedictorian as of now so I have to write a speech, but if someone passes me in grade point average they will have to write it. But I doubt they will, hate to say it but the kids at my school aren't the brightest. They are there because of money not smarts. My school also asked me to sing at the mass before our graduation ceremony. I would have said no but they asked Harlem's mom to ask me since she works at my highschool, and I can't say no to her. Which is why they did that.

Harlem's mom doesn't have to work but she was so bored at home after she retired at the age of forty five that now she works at the school for fun. Who works for fun? Especially with a bunch of ungrateful kids. If I was retired and rich I would get a membership at a country club and lounge by the pool all day.

I look up at the stage tapping my pencil on the paper, I make eye contacteith Harry as he sings into the microphone along with Liam and Zayn.

"Said her name was Georgia Rose. And her daddy was a dentist. Said I had a dirty mouth. I got a dirty mouth.", he whispers the last part pointing to his mouth as he winks at me, but I just roll my eyes and go back to drawing. Thankfully Harry hasn't mentioned what happened the other night, after I avoided him for half of the next day I think he got the idea I didn't want to talk about it. And no one else on tour looked at me strangely or anything the next day so I assumed they didn't hear me scream bloody murder in the middle of the night. I think Harry only heard because the door separating our rooms is thinner than the wall.

Harry is wearing black skinny jeans like usual, and a thick light grey long sleeve shirt, he has the sleeves rolled up a little at the bottom so they don't hang past his hands. He is also wearing a black beanie on his head since it is a little cold out in London today, along with some black boots. He has a watch on his wrist, and a few more rings than usual littering his fingers. I haven't seen him wear a watch before, but he makes it look hot.

I am wearing loose fitting black jeans, a Rolling Stones shirt that you can't see because of the olive green Nike hoodie I am wearing over top of it. I have my converse on and usually rings and cross necklace that is the same as the one Harry is wearing.