Say It!

Annie: ~It was later in the day, Johnny dropped me off and I showered getting into warm comfy clothes after having lunch I got back into bed and replayed the perfect moment. But me being me I started over thinking it, what if that kiss meant nothing to Johnny? What if this ruined everything we had before? Did he.. Regret kissing me? I knew I didn't regret it but think maybe he did made me feel like shit~ {Ding} ~I looked at the notification and sat up, it was Johnny.
~Texts~
Johnny- We need to talk
Annie- Kay talk
Johnny- No in person
Johnny- I'm picking you up at 8 be ready
Was he gonna tell me to leave him alone face to face? I decided not to answer hoping he would leave me alone. I laid back down and turned off my phone, I really didn't want to go but knowing Johnny he would come either way. He was gonna tell me that this was all a mistake and that we should just be friends. The rest of the time I was worried and nervously pacing in my room. I just wanted to punch his gorgeous formed face with my fist *sighs* But I also wanted to punch his lips with mine.. Stupid Johnny Orlando~
---------------
Annie: ~I got ready and went out right at 8, I was surprised by Johnny already in the drive way. Neither of us said anything but he did open my door for me and closed it making his way to the drivers seat. The ride was quiet until I finally had the courage to speak up~ W-Where are we going?
Johnny: *glances at her then focuses on the road* You'll see
Annie: ~Such a simple answer. I tried to read his face but he seemed focused on the road. I looked out the window but everything looked the same in the dark. Finally we parked in the woods again~ Listen this place was beautiful in the morning. Lets actually stay in the car this time Yeah?
Johnny: *smiles* Scared sweetheart?
Annie: N-No.
Johnny: Lets go then *gets out of the car*
Annie: ~I got out and followed him, keeping a small distance between us. Everything looked 10× creepier in the dark the only light coming from the moon. I felt something brush my shoulder~ What is it what is it what is it?
Johnny: Its a branch *chuckles* Will you just calm down?
Annie: No. Its bad enough you brought me here but in the night? Are you wishing upon death? ~Johnny just laughed so I turned~ You know what this isn't even funny I'm going back. ~Before I took a step Johnny grabbed my hand pulling me towards him so I was facing him, I looked up at him shocked. My hands set on his shoulder, I could smell his familiar colonge and feel his muscles throught his clothes. Then there was light. In the trees and a table with two chairs~ Johnny..
Johnny: *Backs up, smiles with a tinted blush* Look Annie I'm not great with you know talking about my feelings *rubs the back of his neck* Especially with girls. I mean I've never had to do this because well.. *glances at his feet* I've never liked anyone this way. *glances back at her*
Annie: ~I was melting for him but I wanted him to say it~ Feel what way?
Johnny: *smirks* You know.
Annie: I know *wraps her arms around his neck* But I wanna here YOU say it.
Johnny: *places his hands on her waist* I love you Annie LeBlanc. *smiles* Will you be my girlfriend?
Annie: Of course *Hugs him* ~He picked me up and spun me around. I giggled while he grinned~
Johnny: Shall we girlfriend?? *he nods towards the table.*
Annie: We shall boyfriend *holding his hand towards the table*
Johnny: Its not a proper meal but I hope you like it *pulls out a basket of grilled ham and cheese sandwiches, fruit cups, chips, Hershey kisses, hot cheetos, and cookie dough* I didn't have time to make all the arrangements cause I couldn't wait.
Annie: Johnny you are literally my boyfriend goals right now *smiling*
Annie: ~We ate the food which was delicious. Then we moved to the grass and looked at the lit city below us. This was perfect~ I can't believe this is happening right now *leans her head on his shoulder*
Johnny: What? That I asked you to be my girlfriend? *smirks*
Annie: *looks at him* Don't flatter yourself dude *smiles proudly* I knew you were madly in love with me. I just never thought I would actually accept to be your girlfriend.
Johnny: *raises an eyebrow* Really?
Annie: Duh *smirks* You should be honored Orlando.
Johnny: *smiles* Oh thank you your highness! *kisses the back of her hand* I am so honored! *plants kisses up her arm*
Annie: ~We both stopped chuckling when his lips got to my neck.~
Johnny: *mumbles* So fucking honored.
Annie: ~Slowly his lips made their way up my neck and to my cheek. He pressed his forehead against mine, I closed my eyes and felt his lips meet mine.~