Get Out Of My Sight

Annie: ~His eyes looked up. His lips pressed together in anger~
Johnny: You know what? I don't care. I don't fucking care anymore. I don't want to see your face right now. Lets go our seperate ways because you know what?! Its over. WE'RE over. *turns*
Annie: Our relationship is new! Its still new and fragile! Johnny, but our friendship is stronger! How can you let it break so easily? Does it really mean that little to you that you won't fight for it?
Johnny: *laughs bitter and dryly, looks at her* You're the one who did this. It was just a mistake afterall.
Annie: ~He turned back around and stormed to his car, I quickly followed behind and yanked him back by the shoulder so he could face me.~ You can't make that decision! If I remember correctly it takes two to be in a relationship! You're not making that decision on your own! Not until you listen to me!
Johnny: *grabs her and pushes her against the car* We're over. Its done. There is no relationship. Don't make me repeat this again! Get out of my fucking sight.
Annie: ~He let go of me and made his way into his car leaving me shocked~ Johnny! Stop! You can't leave me! Not like this! ~He slammed his door shut and drover away~ You fu- Fucking coward ~My chest raised and falled as I began to cry watching in blurry vision as his car got smaller and smaller~ *through sobs, wiping her tears* You fucking coward